WW Turkey Burritos Recipe
These delicious Weight Watchers turkey burritos are perfect for taco Tuesday, or any other day, for that matter.
They are easy to prepare and include so many awesome flavors and textures all in one filling meal that is calculated and ready to go for all three myWW+ programs!
– ground turkey – cayenne pepper powder – salt – garlic powder – onion powder
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the diced onion, pepper, and jalapeo to the pan and let it cook until the onions start to become translucent.
2. Once the veggies are tender, add the turkey to the pan and cook through.
3. Start by warming the tortillas in a pan or in the microwave. Spread a layer of guacamole into the middle of the tortilla, leaving space to close it.
4. Next, layer the rice, turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Alfredo
Weight Watchers Turkey Minestrone