We make this Weight Watchers Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe instead of classic chicken noodle soup and love it! Don’t miss out on any of these Weight Watchers chicken recipes!
Everyone loves this recipe in our house, and it is such an easy recipe to keep ingredients on hand for at all times! It’s full of flavor, great for helping you feel better when sick, and ready in under half an hour in your Instant Pot!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Supreme Mug CakeWeight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It KitWeight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program
Weight Watchers Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe
While most chowder would include cream, I still find this to be a delicious option without the cream. This Weight Watchers friendly chicken corn chowder uses a cream soup as a thickener that also adds great flavor alongside the vegetables.
Which WW Program are these points for?
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Ingredients for Chicken Corn Chowder:
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ chunks
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1/2 cup carrots, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
4 cups vegetable broth
1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
1 tablespoon vegetable bouillon
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions for Chicken Corn Chowder:
Place chicken pieces in bottom of Instant Pot Liner
Add in seasonings, vegetables, cream soup, bouillon, and broth.
Stir to combine, and set lid to seal.
Cook on poultry setting for 18 minutes.
Once the cooking cycle has completed, allow to naturally pressure release for 5 minutes.
Release remaining pressure and serve.
Weight Watchers Chicken Corn Chowder
Makes 4 servings 1 1/2 cups per serving 1 SmartPoint per serving on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable bouillon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place chicken pieces in bottom of Instant Pot Liner
- Add in seasonings, vegetables, cream soup, bouillon, and broth.
- Stir to combine, and set lid to seal.
- Cook on poultry setting for 18 minutes.
- Once the cooking cycle has completed, allow to naturally pressure release for 5 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure and serve.
Makes 4 1 1/2 Cup Servings
This easy Instant Pot and Weight Watchers Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe is a perfect way to provide a healthy meal that your whole family will enjoy. Make larger batches of this recipe and freeze for an easy low point lunch on busy days! If you want to make the most out of your Instant Pot, try out these quick and easy Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes today!
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
IP Weight Watchers Black Bean Soup
Instant Pot Mushroom Barley Soup
Sunday 13th of September 2020
I can't wait to try this! Soup is going to really help me with WW, I hope! What is the poultry setting? Would that be HIGH for 18 minutes?