Do you ever find yourself craving a comforting and delicious meal, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing it? If so, we have the perfect solution – Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie!
Not only is this recipe easy to make with minimal ingredients, but it’s also full of flavor and can be enjoyed by everyone in your family. And best of all, it’s only 4 Points per serving! So get your appetites ready as we dive into how to whip up this scrumptious dish at home.
This post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
Weight Watchers Points in WW Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
If you are following the Weight Watchers program and wondering about the points value of chicken pot pie, the answer is 4 points. This points value may vary depending on the specific recipe you use and the ingredients you include.
However, with the right modifications and ingredients, it is possible to make a delicious and satisfying chicken pot pie while staying within your daily points allowance.
Courtesy WW Point Calculation
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Ingredients for WW Chicken Pot Pie
In search of a comforting and healthy dinner option? This WW Chicken Pot Pie recipe will be your new favorite! With ingredients like juicy chicken breast, colorful vegetables, and flaky crescent roll dough, this dish is packed with flavor and nutrition.
Don’t be intimidated by the list of ingredients. It’s worth it to take the time to chop up some onions and carrots and sprinkle on some flavorful spices like oregano and black pepper. A serving of this delicious and satisfying dinner is sure to leave you feeling full and content – with none of the guilt!
How to Make WW Chicken Pot Pie with Crescent Rolls
Next, coat a large pot with cooking spray and add butter. Melt the butter over medium heat and then add onion and garlic. Cook the mixture until tender, stirring often, for about 5 minutes.
Add oregano, salt, and pepper and mix well. Add vegetables, broth, and chicken to the pot. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. In a small dish, combine flour and 1/4 cup of evaporated milk, then stir this into the chicken mixture.
Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes. Finally, stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of evaporated milk. Spoon the chicken mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Unroll crescent rolls and arrange the dough around the inside edge of the baking dish to form a border. Note that there will be a hole in the middle. Bake until the rolls are golden brown and the filling is bubbly, which should take about 16 minutes.
Once ready, cut the pot pie into 6 pieces and serve hot. This recipe is a great option for a cozy dinner at home and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
More Weight Watchers Lunch and Dinner Recipes To Try
From hearty soups and stews to filling salads and sandwiches, there’s no shortage of Weight Watchers lunch and dinner recipes to try. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or the whole family, these recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings and keep you on track toward your healthy eating goals.
- Weight Watchers Chicken Broccoli Casserole https://whenisdinner.com/
- Weight Watchers Easter Brunch Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Chicken
- White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Butter-flavor cooking spray
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 1 small, chopped onion
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup canned chicken broth
- 3 cups cubed cooked skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fat free evaporated milk- divided
- 4 pieces unrolled reduced fat crescent roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 10-inch round shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat a large pot with cooking spray.
- Add butter and melt over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables, broth and chicken. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a small dish, combine flour and 1/4 cup of evaporated milk; stir into chicken mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup of evaporated milk
- Spoon chicken mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Unroll crescent rolls and arrange dough around inside edge of baking dish to form a border (there will be a hole in the middle).
- Bake until the rolls are golden brown and the filling is bubbly, about 16 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces and serve
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pillsbury Crescents, Original, 8 Rolls, 8 oz. Can
Partito Bella 13x9x3.5" Rectangle Premium Stoneware Baking Dish w/Lid Classic - Kitchen Baker for Lasagna, Casserole, Vegetables, & Dessert (Black, 10"x10" Round Baker)
Stock Pot, ROCKURWOK Nonstick Soup Pot Pasta Cooking Pot with Lid, Cast Aluminum Casserole Dutch Oven with Double Wooden Handle, 3.3 Quart, White
Great Value Butter Flavored Cooking Spray, 8 oz (3 Pack)
9 Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 483Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 93mgSodium 768mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 4gSugar 6gProtein 36g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.