2 cups flour
1 cup oats
1/2 cup sugar substitute suitable for baking
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 cups apples, diced (we used honeycrisp)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, you can use original or vanilla as long as unsweetened
- Place the trivet and 1 cup water into Instant Pot liner.
- Spray a bowl or dish that fits into your Instant Pot with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared bowl or dish and place onto trivet inside Instant Pot liner.
- Place the Instant Pot lid and set to seal.
- Set to Cake function for 25 minutes. Allow to cook, and when complete, NPR (natural pressure release) for 5 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure, remove and serve.