When was the last time you enjoyed a good hearty meal that included Weight Watchers Pork Chops? Pork is definitely the other white meat and can be a part of any healthy eating plan. Using loin chops is my favorite way to enjoy a low point dinner.
One of the best things about the WW Freestyle Program is being able to customize your eating to fit your needs. No matter what your tastes preferences are it’s easy to find a SmartPoints recipe that you will love.
Another thing I like about the WW program is making meals like this the whole family can enjoy. The Weight Watchers lifestyle of eating is good for the whole family, not just the person following the program.
What Ingredients do I need to make Weight Watchers Pork Chops?
These Weight Watchers Pork Chops are simple and delicious. They are a great way to enjoy a protein-packed meal that is low in points. Preparing your own fresh marinade is the key to the amazing flavor and juicy meat. Pork chops often get a bad rap for being dry and bland. This recipe will change your mind.
1 Small Red Onion
6 Tablespoon Lime Juice Divided
2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
3/4 Teaspoon Salt divided
2 Teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 lb uncooked lean pork chops (4 oz ounce pieces)
2 sprays of cooking spray
Where do you find WW Recipes?
This recipe was in a weekly book that gets handed out at monthly in-person meetings. You can also find it shared on the ->Weight Watchers Website. On the site, they called this recipe Cuban pork chops!
You can find more inspiration for WW recipes in these cookbooks from Amazon, too.
Weight Watchers Essential Freestyle CookbookWeight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker Recipes
The pork chops come to approximately 3 Freestyle Smart Points per serving. Each serving is right around four ounces. Be sure to weigh your meat to make sure the points value is right for your meal.
Serve Weight Watchers Pork Chops with fresh steamed green beans or a nice green salad to add more fiber and flavor to your plate. Pairing your points foods with a side of your choosing for a relatively low points meal that is filling, delicious, and easy to make is key to sticking to your goals.
Weight Watchers Pork Chops | 3 Freestyle Smart Points
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 6 Tablespoon Lime Juice Divided
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt divided
- 2 Teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb uncooked lean pork (4 oz ounce pieces)
- 2 sprays of cooking spray
- In a bowl mix together onions, 3 tablespoons lime juice, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Let mixture stand till wilted. Toss occasionally. (I let mine sit while the meat was in the fridge marinating)
- In a ziploc bag mix remaining lime juice, salt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, cumin, pepper and pork.
- Marinate for 2 or more hours.
- Spray pan.
- Cook for about 8 minutes or until internal temperature of meat is 145 degrees
- Place on plate and garnish with marinated onion mixture.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points for Cuban Pork Chops has been calculated using the program app and has not been endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints Salads
- Instant Pot Mushroom Barley Soup
- Instant Pot Weight Watchers Macaroni and Cheese