These Weight Watchers Pork Chops are a new favorite in our house!! I had never made my marinade before or heard of flavored onions. After dinner my husband asked me to make more Weight Watcher meals because the meat was amazing! I have made the onions a couple times since to put on the top of my salads and they are the perfect addition.
Weight Watchers Essential Freestyle CookbookWeight Watchers Freestyle 2018: Discover Fat Loss Rapidly! With Weight Watchers 2018 Freestyle Delicious Mouth-Watering Recipes! (Smart points Cookbook)Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker Recipes
This recipe was in a weekly book from my meeting and is also on the ->Weight Watcher Website. On the site they called them Cuban pork chops! The pork chops come to 5 points plus per serving. Be sure to weigh your meat to make sure the points value is right for your meal. I served mine with a salad, but a steamed veggie would be a perfect side dish as well!
For Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points this recipe is just 3 points. That means you can pair this recipe with a side of your choosing for a relatively low points meal that is filling, delicious, and easy to make.
Weight Watchers Pork Chops | 3 Freestyle Smart Points
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 6 Tablespoon Lime Juice Divided
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ¾ Teaspoon Salt divided
- 2 Teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb uncooked lean pork (4 oz ounce pieces)
- 2 sprays of cooking spray
- In a bowl mix together onions, 3 tablespoons lime juice, cilantro and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Let mixture stand till wilted. Toss occasionally. (I let mine sit while the meat was in the fridge marinating)
- In a ziploc bag mix remaining lime juice, salt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, cumin, pepper and pork.
- Marinate for 2 or more hours.
- Spray pan.
- Cook for about 8 minutes or until internal temperature of meat is 145 degrees
- Place on plate and garnish with marinated onion mixture.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points for Cuban Pork Chops has been calculated by us and has not been endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints Salads
- Instant Pot Mushroom Barley Soup
- Instant Pot Weight Watchers Macaroni and Cheese