20 Weight Watchers Low Point Snacks is a post that contains links to products that we love. If you click through and make a purchase we may make a small commission at no cost to you.
You’ve made the decision to follow the Weight Watchers program and have learned how to calculate points, but the tough part is right around the bend. What to eat when you just really want a snack?
We’ve updated this post with info from the new Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points program so you can snack to your heart’s content with these great low point snacks!
Kinzi Digital Touch Kitchen Scale (12 lbs Edition), Tempered Glass in Clean WhiteEtekcity Digital Multifunction Food Kitchen Scale,11lb 5kg, Silver, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included)Sumci Glass Kitchen Scale Electronic Scale Kitchen Scale Food Scale Household Nutrition Scales 5kg / 1g Baking Ingredients Scales Tempered Glass Digital Kitchen ScaleOzeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Elegant Black
Here are 20 Snacks Under 3 Weight Watchers Points that are sure to not only satisfy your craving while not adding to your waistline. With a few things from each popular salty, savory, sweet and sour food choices, you are sure to find something on this list that grabs your attention and makes your taste buds do a happy dance in anticipation.
220 Weight Watchers Low Points Snacks:
- PRINGLES STIX: Tons of flavor options and only 2 points per package
- CREAM OF WHEAT: 1 Cup is only 3 points and they now have a creamy chocolate flavor that is amazing!
- NONFAT YOGURT: 1 6oz carton Nonfat Yogurt is zero points. Some brands may vary, look for unsweetened, plain nonfat varieties! This goes for Greek yogurt as well.
- FIBER ONE BARS: Be sure to find the Fiber One Mini Bars. Those are 3 points! They also make bran muffins and other options that are in the 2-3 point range!
- LAUGHING COW CHEESE: 1 wedge any flavor is only 1 point.
- JELLO & COOL WHIP: 1 Cup Sugar-Free Jello with 2 Tablespoons Sugar-Free or Reduced Fat Cool Whip weigh in at less than 2 points
- SUGAR-FREE PUDDING CUP – Snack Pack brand is just 3 points per cup. This is great when you are craving chocolate and don’t want to use all the points of a candy bar.
- NABISCO 100 CALORIE PACK CHEESE NIPS: 1 pack is only 3 points.
- FRUIT ROLL UP: These classics from childhood are only 2 points each.
- ALMOND MILK: 1 Cup Almond Milk is only 1 point. Mix in 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup for a 3 point drink. Get the unsweetened vanilla varieties and you’ll be snacking happily!
- HARD BOILED EGG: 1 hard-boiled egg is zero points so you can have these as a great snack or breakfast item.
- LIGHT STRING CHEESE: 1 stick of light string cheese is only 1 point.
- SUNFLOWER SEEDS: 1 tablespoon shelled sunflower seeds is only 1 point.
- AIR POPPED POPCORN: 3 cups without butter or seasoning is only 3 points.
- GRAPES: 1 cup seedless grapes is 0 points, feel free to snack happy.
- FRESH FRUIT: 1 whole small apple, pear or orange or 1 cup of fresh diced fruit is free. Snacking on fresh fruits and veggies is a must with the new Freestyle update.
- NONFAT COTTAGE CHEESE: 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese is only 2 points.
- VEGGIES & HUMMUS: 1 Cup fresh vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumber, tomato or broccoli) and 2 tablespoons hummus is only 2 points.
- ANTS ON A LOG: 2 stalks of celery with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter 3 points. For just 1 point more you can have some raisins for on your snack!
- ENGLISH MUFFIN: ½ English Muffin spread with 1 tablespoon sugar-free fruit spread is only 3 points.
Grocery Guru Shopping Guide – Weight Watchers 2016 Smart Points Diet PlanWeight Watchers Make It Happen KitWeight Watchers 2016 Smart Points (Beyond the Scale) ULTIMATE Starter Kit + Points Books + Calculator + Colander + Instructional Guide
As you can see snacking can be both tasty and low in points when you look at some of the great variety of items listed in our 20 Weight Watchers Low Point Snacks. As always, remember to check serving sizes, weigh products, and measure properly as sometimes different brands will have slight variances in calorie and nutrition information. Enjoy a tasty snack that satisfies your cravings while staying within your points range for today.
Looking For More Great Weight Watchers Content?