Sometimes I like a recipe that is adorable and perfectly cute for parties or events and other occasions roll around I just can’t spare the extra time. The great thing about these healthy banana pudding cups is that they perfect every time. They are perfectly imperfect.
Healthy Banana Pudding Recipe | WW Banana Pudding
Are you always on the hunt for delicious Weight Watchers friendly dessert recipes?! Me too! I hate when a craving strikes and I can’t find something that is both satisfying and low in points. If you enjoy a classic banana pudding parfait, this recipe is for you!
My Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is lighted up and easy to make. The whole family loves these little banana parfaits, they have all the flavors of a classic banana pudding recipe but they’re lighter and healthier.
I can feel good about feeding my family (and myself) something sweet and delicious that is also healthier; all while being easy to make because let’s be real, I’m not slaving over some crazy dessert recipe all day long!
What do I need to make this Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe?
You’ll need the following (you can find the exact amounts in the recipe card). It’s just a couple of really easy to find ingredients, usually, I keep most of these things on hand so that should the craving strike I can whip up a batch of these tasty little banana puddings.
- Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Pie Mix (not instant)
- Low Fat Milk
- Fat Free Whipped Topping
- Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
Is this a WW banana pudding recipe?
The SmartPoints are the exact same on all three MyWW programs for this recipe. Four points per serving.
Yes! Each serving of this healthy banana pudding recipe is just 4 Freestyle Smart Points. That means you can have a tasty and (seemingly) indulgent treat for less than 5 points. You can reduce the points even further by omitting the crushed cookie toppings and by using fat-free milk or almond milk.
Overall this is a great choice for low fat, low points, low-calorie treat! The entire family will love it and they won’t even know they’re eating something a little more healthy for them.
If you are wondering how we calculated the points for this recipe, or you are thinking the points are wrong, you can refer to the Weight Watchers online recipe creator or the WW app for more information. That is where we calculate all of our recipes and it is where we get all the knowledge for points based information we share here at Midlife Healthy Living.
Do I use Instant Pudding for this recipe?
No! You aren’t using instant pudding. There are some instances where instant pudding will do the trick but for this recipe you really need pudding done the right way 🙂 If you really feel like you need to use instant pudding just be prepared for the pudding to be less firm and not hold up well to layering.
Printable Banana Pudding Easy Recipe:
- 2 Boxes (small), 3 oz Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Cook and Serve (Sugar free boxes are less than an ounce but the 4 serving size)
- 4 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 3 Cups Fat Free Whipped Topping, Divided
- 10 Large Bananas, Ripe, Chopped
- 16 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- Prepare pudding according to box directions using low-fat milk. Chill until set then fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Makes 16 9 oz parfaits. Layer in 9 oz cups or parfait glasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup banana and 1 1/2 Tbsp pudding in alternating layers (2 sets of each)
- Chill until ready to serve. (Don't wait too long or your bananas will start to brown.)
- Top with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and 1 crushed wafer before serving.
4 Freestyle Smart Points per serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 129Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 4mgSodium 54mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 2gSugar 14gProtein 2g
Do you have any other recipes like this banana pudding easy dessert?
I have a lot of tasty recommendations for you in the Weight Watchers dessert category. Check out some of my favorites:
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannolis
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles
- Peppermint Treats
- 75+ Weight Watchers Freestyle Dessert Recipes
- Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Roundup