This Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is easy to make and so delicious the whole family will love it. It’s an indulgent WW banana pudding that is low in points and perfect for parties!
WW Banana Pudding Recipe
Are you always on the hunt for delicious Weight Watchers friendly dessert recipes?! Me too! I hate when a craving strikes and I can’t find something that is both satisfying and low in points.
If you enjoy a classic banana pudding parfait, this recipe is for you! My Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is lighted up and easy to make.
What do I need to make this Weight Watchers Freestyle Banana Pudding dessert?
You’ll need the following (you can find exact amounts in the recipe card): Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Pie Mix (not instant)
- Low Fat Milk
- Fat Free Whipped Topping
- Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
Is this a healthy Weight Watchers dessert?
Yes! Each serving of this WW banana pudding recipe is just 4 Freestyle Smart Points. That means you can have a tasty and (seemingly) indulgent treat for less than 5 points. You can reduce the points even further by omitting the crushed cookie toppings and by using fat free milk or almond milk.
Overall this is a great choice for a low fat, low points, low calorie treat! The entire family will love it and they won’t even know they’re eating something a little more healthy for them.
Do you have any other healthy WW dessert recipes I can try?
I have a lot of tasty recommendations for you in the Weight Watchers dessert category. Check out some of my favorites:
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannolis
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles
- Peppermint Treats
- 75+ Weight Watchers Freestyle Dessert Recipes
- Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe Roundup
Printable WW Banana Pudding Recipe:
WW Banana Pudding
This Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is easy to make and so delicious the whole family will love it. It's an indulgent WW banana pudding that is low in points and perfect for parties!
- 2 Boxes 3 Oz Fat Free Vanilla Pudding and Pie Mix
- 2 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 3 Cups Fat Free Whipped Topping Divided
- 10 Large Bananas Ripe, Chopped
- 16 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers Crushed
- Prepare pudding according to box directions using low fat milk. Let cool to room temperature before folding in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Makes 16 9 oz parfaits. Layer in 9 oz cups or parfait glasses.
- Use 1/3 Cup banana and 1 1/2 Tbsp pudding in alternating layers (2 sets of each)
Chill until ready to serve. (Don't wait too long or your bananas will start to brown.)
Top with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and 1 crushed wafer before serving.
4 Freestyle Smart Points per serving.