These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizelles offer a healthy way to quench your sweet tooth! These cookies are made with stamped vanilla flavored cookies that are not only delicious but beautiful in presentation.
Pizzelle Maker- Non-stick Electric Pizzelle Baker Press Makes Two 5-Inch Cookies at Once- Recipes IncludedPastry Bag -50 Pack-16-Inch Extra Thick Large Cake/Cupcake Decorating Bags-Disposable Icing Piping Bags SetOXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon Whisk
Let me show you how to make this delicious dessert, once you try them they will be a new favorite Fall treat!
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles:
- 2 containers of Greek yogurt 100 Calorie whips vanilla cupcake flavor
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 oz or 1/2 container of light whipped topping
- 1/2 cup softened fat free plain cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 (3 -4 inch) vanilla pizzelle cookies
How to make Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles:
- First, take all the ingredients above minus the cookies and blend in a mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in a bag with the tip cut to allow you to pipe it into your soon to be pizzelle cannoli shaped cookies.
- Microwave each pizzelle cookie individually for about 20 seconds. You will want to form your cookie with your fingers as soon as you remove it from the microwave. Let cool. They will hold their new form.
- Fill your cookies with your filling.
How many Freestyle Smart Points are in one of these Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles?
This recipe makes 8 servings. One serving is 1 cookie and equals 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points. These values, as always, are calculated using the online recipe creator via the Weight Watchers website. It’s an easy and accurate way to develop recipes and figure out point values.
Remember, if you change any of the ingredients, even slightly, that can alter the point values. You should always recalculate the points for yourself when recreating recipes at home if you have questions about values!!
Looking for more great Weight Watchers holiday recipes to try?!
I hope you enjoy these Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles! If you like healthy pumpkin treats you may also like these Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars as well.
- Chunky Mashed Potatoes | Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipe
- How To Thaw A Turkey
- Weight Watchers Sausage Stuffing Recipe
- Weight Watchers Candied Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot
- Weight Watchers Freestyle Apple Pie
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- Weight Watchers Cranberry Sauce
- Weight Watchers Green Bean Casserole
Printable Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles Recipe:
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizelles