This Cilantro Lime Chicken is simple to make and is only 2 weight watchers points per serving! We used the Weight Watchers mobile app calculator for all points calculations. Don’t miss out on any of these Weight Watchers chicken recipes!
Which WW Program are these points for?
In 2023, WW is using just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
Heat olive oil on medium in a large skillet. Add garlic and brown for approx 2 minutes Add chicken and cook until no pink shows or 145 degrees. Reduce heat and add lime juice. Sprinkle with Cumin and Chili Powder. Toss the chicken and allow to cook until juice starts to reduce. Sprinkle with Cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Do you know what would make the perfect side for your Cilantro Chicken meal? I do. Carrot Salad is a perfect complement to this meal.
This Carrot Salad recipe is a tangy blend of sweet and sour with a crispy crunch. It’s full of texture, flavor, and color that will compliment any meal.
Looking for More Great Weight Watchers Recipes?
- Weight Watchers Smart Points Salads
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints: The Only Weight Watchers Post You Need
- 50 Weight Watcher SmartPoints Desserts
- 100 Weight Watchers SmartPoints Casseroles
- Weight Watchers Recipes Under 10 Smart Points
- Weight Watcher Snacks Under 5 Smart Points
- Weight Watchers Fast Food Choices Under 10 Smart Points
- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breasts Cubes
- 1/4 cup lime juice or juice of 2 fresh limes
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- Heat olive oil on medium in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and brown for approx 2 minutes
- Add chicken and cook until no pink shows or 145 degrees.
- Reduce heat and add lime juice.
- Sprinkle with Cumin and Chili Powder.
- Toss the chicken and allow to cook until juice starts to reduce.
- Sprinkle with Cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 4 oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 224Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 96mgSodium 188mgCarbohydrates 2gProtein 32g
This calculation is done as a courtesy. Please validate the nutrition information.