When you want to go out for a special meal for a date night or just with friends, it can be tough to know what you can eat. If you are planning a trip to your favorite casual restaurant here are 15 Weight Watchers Meals Under 7 Points to give you a few choices when you order your meal.
Just because you are visiting the Cheesecake Factory or even Olive Garden doesn’t mean you can’t stay within your points range. Some of these foods are actually appetizers that double as great meals, while others are complete entrees that will shock you at how low they are in points while being hearty and delicious.
15 Weight Watchers meals under 7 points contains affiliate links to products we think you’ll enjoy. If you purchase through these links we may make a small commission at no cost to you.
Weight Watchers 2016 SMART Points CalculatorWeight Watchers Scales by Conair Digital Glass Weight Scale; Chrome / Clear GlassInstant Pot DUO80 8 Qt | Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
15 Weight Watchers Meals Under 7 Points
- Chicken Pot Stickers – 7 Points
- Vegetable Chopped Salad With Chicken – 7 Points
- Endive, Pecan & Blue Cheese Salad – 6 Points
- Classic Grilled Cheese on White Miche (Half Sandwich) – 6 Points
- Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT on Sourdough (Half Sandwich) – 5 Points
- Thai Chicken Flatbread Sandwich – 6 Points
- Baked Potato Soup (Cup) – 5 Points
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Cup) – 5 Points
- Chicken & Gnocchi Soup – 7 Points
- Pasta E Fagioli Soup – 3 Points
- Minestrone Soup – 2 Points
- Zuppa Toscana Soup – 5 Points
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce (Lunch Portion) – 7 Points
- Chicken Bowl with Cilantro Rice, Grilled Chicken, Black Beans, Salsa & Cheese – 7 Points
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – 7 Points
Eating out with your family and friends doesn’t have to be a struggle. Nearly every restaurant will have a few options that include Weight Watchers Meals Under 7 Points. Do your research and you will be able to choose something on the menu that is under 7 points and easily will fit into your Weight Watchers points system.
Before you go out, think ahead of time and check the nutritional information online for chain restaurants. You can easily enter that information into your points calculator to figure out what your favorite meals are in points values. Also look for options like large salads without creamy dressings, cheese or meats for a filling meal. Most restaurants will include at least one broth based soup as well. Cream soups tend to be higher in points, but broth based soups will be a better option. Eating out is easy with these Weight Watchers casual dining meals under 7 points.