Weight Watchers 1 Point Snacks is a post that contains links to products we think are great. If you click AND make a purchase through these links we may make a small commission at no cost to you.
Just a quick note. Though this post was originally put together based on the OG Weight Watchers plan, we’ve since updated to give you the info based on the Freestyle SmartPoints system. These are all Weight Watchers snacks that are 1 Freestyle Smart Point!
If you have started using Weight Watchers to help get control of your diet, then these Weight Watchers 1 Freestyle Smart Point snacks are sure to be needed. One of the best ways to tackle a new food management system is to be prepared with good easy to use ideas that will give you the flavors and textures you love without the calories and fat. These snacks are some obvious and also some great items you might not have thought to include. Prep snacks in advance so all you have to do is grab and go throughout the week.
Weight Watchers 1 Point Snacks | Freestyle Update
- Light Mozzarella String Cheese: 1 Portion
- Oreo Thins: 1 Cookie
- Babybel Mini Light: 1 Cheese
- Graham Crackers: 1 Square
- Saltine Crackers: 4 Crackers
- Mulitgrain Crackers: 2 Crackers
- WASA Crisp & Light Crackerbread: 1 Pieces
- Progresso Light Soups: 1 Cup of Most Flavors
- Dannon Light& Fit Yogurt: 2oz Most Flavors
- Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast: 4 Oz
- 2 Egg Omelette with Veggies and 1/8 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Grilled Shrimp with 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Fat Free Cool Whip: 2 TBSP (great with fruit)
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter: 2 Tablespoons Powder
- Applegate Uncured Turkey Pepperoni: 1 Oz
- Fat Free Flour Tortilla: 1 6” Tortilla
- Puffed Rice Cereal: 1/2 Cup
- Almonds: 7 Almonds
- Almond Milk, Plain, Unsweetened: 8 Oz Glass
Along with these Weight Watchers 1 point snacks, you can also create tons of fun recipes with low fat items to stay within your point range each day. This list offers you some great easy to make or ready made options you can pack for snacks and lunch throughout your day at work, school or simply at home with your family. Staying on track with your Weight Watchers diet is easy when you are prepared.
Looking for more great Weight Watchers posts?