This list is great for all Weight Watchers users! Today I’m sharing with you the Weight Watchers foods to buy from Aldi stores. Updated with Weight Watchers Points program values!
Grocery shopping is not my favorite task. In order to make it easier and more pleasant, I like to have a shopping list!
Aldi stores are a great way to save on the foods you love that also happen to be perfect for the Weight Watchers Points program. This is the program that is currently in use as of November 2022!
This recipe post contains affiliate links to products we use in preparing recipes. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
Don’t forget you will need reusable shopping bags to bring home your Aldi grocery haul.
Now that Weight Watchers is using the Points programs where each person is using point values that match everyone else and they have a custom number of points to “spend” for the day this list is organized into sections!
It’s a great way to shop healthy at Aldi and find Weight Watchers items that are inexpensive and low in points across the board for WW.
Do you have other printable shopping lists?
You might have noticed I have a similar list posted for Walmart. If you prefer to shop there, here is a printable for Weight Watchers foods to buy from Walmart.
I also have one of these handy dandy lists for Costco. The foods to buy from Costco list is very similar to this one, more cost-effective ways to shop for Weight Watchers products.
This particular list, for Aldi stores, is broken down so it’s nice and easy. You’ll be able to shop by section and I’ve included brands from Aldi that you can’t get anywhere else like Fit & Active, Live G Free, and Simply Nature.
How do the portions work for zero point foods?
For zero point foods we don’t usually comment on portion size, you need to use your best judgment here and eat only until full, not stuffed!
While you are portioning out snacks, these reusable snack and sandwich bags make sure you eat just the right amount of the zero point foods.
Tools for Success
While you are getting your grocery list and meal plans in order don’t forget about a few things you should have in your kitchen to help you be successful in your healthy lifestyle journey.
A food scale is a must-have. Guessing at portion sizes does not work. I’ve been a WW member for many years and my food scale is still used daily. Measuring cups and measuring spoons will ensure you don’t have to guess at serving sizes, too. This collapsible set is my favorite because it’s easy to clean and store.
Make sure to have a good set of cutting boards so you can cut up fresh fruits and veggies to enjoy throughout the day.
Once you have all your goodies portioned out and cut up, store them in baskets for the refrigerator and shelves so you can access them quickly. It’s a great way to be ready to take on cravings or grab a healthy snack for on-the-go.
While you are at Aldi I am sure you will need to shop for those family members not on the Weight Watchers plan. Use this information from 4 Hats and Frugal to feed the rest of the family on a budget.
Shopping for Weight Watchers food products doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. Once I learned where to buy Weight Watchers products life became a whole lot easier.
Can I use these foods to meal plan?
If you like to meal plan you will definitely like these suggestions for Weight Watcher friendly foods. Meal planning with these foods means that you will have no surprises.
The points are all pretty low for most of these items which means you can include them in your meal plans without much stress over what it will “cost” you in points or in dough since Aldi is notorious for great pricing!
Since we all know how many points we have each day a solid meal plan is useful for staying on track.
Weight Watchers Foods To Buy From Aldi
The great thing about these foods is that they come with an amazing price tag. Shopping has never been better!
Weight Watchers foods to buy from Aldi are a lot of my weekly necessities. I keep most of these items on hand throughout the week. Because we don’t have an Aldi super-local (not yet anyway) I usually stock up monthly on non-perishables!
What can I eat from the Fit & Active Brand at Aldi?
The fit and active brand from Aldi is their line of foods that are lighter and more geared towards those on a diet. This can be good and bad.
Some of their items are still riddled with bad fats and tons of calories so it’s important to use your best judgment and shopping based on points can make it easier as well. All of the items in this category are for the Fit & Active brand so while some items like turkey bacon may be available under a different brand name they might not have the same point value!
- Non Fat Yogurt | 1 Container | 4 Points
- Non Fat Greek Yogurt Flavored | 1 Container | 2 Points
- 2% Milk Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend | ¼ Cup | 4 Points
- Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese | 1 Oz | 4 Points
- Reduced Fat Cream Cheese | 2 Tbsp | 3 Points
- Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese Deli Slices | 1 Slice | 2 Points
Sauces, Toppings, Canned / Jarred Items:
- Light Mayonnaise | 1 Tbsp | 2 Points
- Sugar Free Raspberry Preserves | 1 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Chicken Broth | 1 Cup | 0 Points
- Petite Diced Tomatoes | ½ Cup | 0 Points
- Reduced Fat Light Ranch Dressing | 2 Tbsp | 3 Points
- Tomato, Garlic, Onion Pasta Sauce | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Traditional Pasta Sauce | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Chicken Noodle Chunky Style Soup | 1 Cup | 2 Points
- Reduced Fat Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing | 2 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Light Cucumber Ranch Dressing | 2 Tbsp | 2 Points
- Vegetable Beef Homestyle Soup | 1 Cup | 2 Points
Meat and Protein Options:
- Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage | 1 Link | 5 Points
- Turkey Meatballs | 6 Meatballs | 4 Points
- Egg Substitute | ¼ Cup | 0 Points
- Liquid Egg Whites | 3 Tbsp | 0 Points
- Grilled Chicken Bites | 3 Oz | 0 Points
- Lean Ground Turkey | 4 Oz | 4 Points
- Hardwood Smoked Turkey Franks | 1 Link | 3 Points
- Chickenless Patties | 1 Patty | 5 Points
- Lean Turkey Polska Kielbasa | 2 Oz | 3 Points
- Smoked Honey Ham | 2 Oz | 2 Points
- Cracked Pepper Turkey Breast Tenderloins | 4 Oz | 3 Points
- Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast | 2 Oz | 1 Point
Bread, Grains, and Pasta Options:
- Whole Grain Rotini Pasta | ¾ Cup | 4 Points
- Spanish Quinoa Rice Blend | ⅓ Cup | 7 Points
- Instant Brown Rice | ½ Cup | 0 Points
- White Bread | 1 Slice | 1 Point
- Wheat Bread | 1 Slice | 1 Point
- 40 Calorie Wheat Bread | 2 Slices | 2 Points
- Roasted Olive Oil and Couscous | ⅓ Cup | 5 Points
- Multigrain Wraps | 1 Wrap | 2 Points
- Rice Snacks | 8 Mini Cakes | 2 Points
- Fruit and Grain Cereal Bars | 1 Bar | 6 Points
- Chocolate Flavored Drizzle Multigrain Crisps | 1 Oz | 6 Points
- Baked Chocolate Wafer Snacks | 1 Package | 4 Points
- Reduced Fat Wheat Crackers | 18 Crackers | 4 Points
- Butter Flavor Microwave Popcorn | 3 Tbsp Unpopped | 3 Points
- Sour Cream and Onion Cracker Crisps | 1 Oz | 4 Points
- 100 Calorie Smoked Almonds | 1 Pouch | 3 Points
- Lite Fruit Cocktail | ½ Cup | 3 Points
- 100 Calorie Baked Cheese Snacks | 1 Pouch | 3 Points
- Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts | 40 Pieces | 5 Points
- Unsalted Almonds | ¼ Cup | 5 Points
- Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks | 1 Pouch | 2 Points
- 100 Calorie Dipped Pretzels | 1 Pouch | 4 Points
- Strawberry Fruit Strips | 1 Strip | 2 Points
- Raspberry Fruit Strip | 1 Strip | 2 Points
- Low Fat Devil’s Food Cookie Cakes | 1 Cookie | 3 Points
- Chocolate Rice Snacks | 7 Chips | 2 Points
- Ranch Rice Snacks | 9 Chips | 2 Points
- Fat Free Whipped Topping | 2 Tbsp | 1 Points
- Fudge Ice Cream Bar | 1 Bar | 4 Points
- Southwest Veggie Stuffed Sandwich | 1 Sandwich | 7 Points
- Crinkle Cut Fries | 16 Pieces | 3 Points
- Chicken Parmesan | 8 Oz | 6 Points
- Whole Grain Waffles | 2 Waffles | 4 Points
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars | 1 Bar | 6 Points
- Chocolate Flavored Weight Loss Shake | 1 Bottle | 5 Points
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches | 1 Sandwich | 7 Points
- Strawberry Protein Meal Bar | 1 Bar | 7 Points
- Cranberry Walnut Protein Meal Bars | 1 Bar | 5 Points
- Turkey Bacon | 1 Slice | 1 Point
- Sugar-Free Apricot Preserves | 1 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Beverage | 8 Oz | 0 Points
- Blueberry with Yogurt Drizzle Vitality Cereal Bar | 1 Bar | 3 Points
Are there low point options in the Live G Free brand?
Live G Free is the gluten free brand from Aldi. I love shopping for gluten free Weight Watchers foods from Aldi. It saves me TONS of money.
Their prices on these items are so much less expensive than my local grocery stores. We live in a small town and small town grocery stores are not quite as hip to the needs of the gluten free as I’d like 🙂
These items are specific to the Live G Free brand so make sure you are paying attention to the brand when shopping in these categories!
Canned, Jarred, Individually Wrapped Items:
- Brownie Mix | 1 Brownie | 9 Points
- Cranberry Cashew Honey Granola | ¼ Cup | 4 Points
- Pizza Crust Mix | 1 Serving Prepared | 4 Points
- Cheese Pizza | 2 Slices | 13 Points
- Cheddar Cheese Crackers | 28 Crackers | 4 Points
- Jalapeno Jack Cheddar Cheese Crackers | 22 Crackers | 4 Points
- Applewood Smoked BBQ Rice Thins | 20 Crackers | 5 Points
- Black Sesame Brown Rice Chips | 12 Crisps | 4 Points
- Pretzel Sticks | 32 Pieces | 3 Points
- Mini Pretzel Twists | 19 Pieces | 3 Points
- Edamame & Lentil Chips | 12 Chips | 3 Points
- Fiesta Lime Black Bean Crackers | 18 Crackers | 3 Points
- Sweet Chili Brown Rice Chips | 12 Chips | 4 Points
- Chocolate Brownie Soft Baked Cookies | 2 Cookies | 5 Points
- Cocoa Loco Chewy Bar | 1 Bar | 5 Points
- Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies | 2 Cookies | 5 Points
- Very Berry Baked Chewy Bars | 1 Bar | 4 Points
- Caramel Apple Baked Chewy Bar | 1 Bar | 4 Points
Breads, Grains, Etc:
- Brown Rice Spaghetti | 2 Oz | 0 Points
- Brown Rice and Quinoa Penne Pasta | ½ Cup | 0 Points
- Fusilli Corn Pasta | 2 oz | 6 Points
- White Bread | 2 Slices | 4 Points
- Plain Wrap | 1 Wrap | 3 Points
- Spinach Wrap | 1 Wrap | 4 Points
Print this list of Weight Watchers foods to buy from Aldi from the Live G Free brand with this link!
Are there organic choices for Weight Watchers at Aldi?
The Simply Nature brand from Aldi is mostly organic items. It is their way of designating which products are organic.
Make sure when you are shopping from these lists that you remember these items are for the brand noted. Different brands can have different points for similar items so it’s important to pay attention when shopping at a place with so many different brands that have similar products!
- Skim Milk | 1 Cup | 2 Points
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk | 1 Cup | 1 Point
- French Vanilla Creamer | 1 Tbsp | 2 Points
- Organic Vanilla Soy Milk | 1 Cup | 3 Points
- 2 % Reduced Fat Milk | 1 Cup | 5 Points
Sauces, Canned, Jarred, Wrapped Items:
- Creamy Cashew Butter | 2 Tbsp | 7 Points
- Almond and Coconut Fruit and Nut Bar | 1 Bar | 8 Points
- Roasted Red Pepper Dressing | 2 Tbsp | 3 Points
- Chunky Strawberry Fruit Bar | 1 Bar | 3 Points
- Organic Black Beans | ½ Cup | 0 Points
- Thick and Chunky Mild Salsa | 2 Tbsp | 0 Points
- Low Sodium Free Range Chicken Broth | 1 Cup | 0 Points
- Organic Refried Black Beans | ½ Cup | 0 Points
- Marinara Premium Pasta Sauce | ½ Cup | 1 Point
- Chicken Noodle Soup | 1 Cup | 1 Point
- Organic Lentil Soup | 1 Cup | 2 Points
- Organic Light Agave Nectar | 1 Tbsp | 5 Points
- Wildflower Honey | 1 Tbsp | 3 Points
Grains, Pasta, Bread, Etc:
- Quinoa and Brown Rice | 1 Cup | 6 Points
- Linguini | 2 Oz | 5 Points
- Organic Shells and White Cheddar | ½ Package | 9 Points
- Seedtastic Bread | 1 Slice | 2 Points
- Oat So Healthy Honey Oat Bread | 1 Slice | 3 Points
- Whole Wheat Bread | 1 Slice | 2 Points
- Sprouted 7 Grain Bread | 1 Slice | 1 Point
- Milled Flax Seed | 3 Tbsp | 3 Points
- Organic Quinoa | ¼ Cup | 6 Points
- Quick Cook Brown Rice | ¼ Cup | 0 Points
- All Natural Rainbow Quinoa | ¼ Cup | 0 Points
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Popcorn | 3 Cups | 3 Points
- Raspberry Lemonade Twisted Fruit Rope | 1 Snack | 3 Points
- Pretzel Slims | 1 Oz | 4 Points
- Unsweetened Applesauce | ½ Cup | 0 Points
- Organic Garlic Hummus | 2 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Unsalted Rice Cakes | 1 Cake | 1 Point
- Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips | 10 Chips | 4 Points
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips | 8 Chips | 4 Points
- Kids White Cheddar Puffs | 1 Pouch | 5 Points
- Herbs and Spices Popcorn | 3 Cups | 3 Points
- BBQ Flavored Popped Chips | 26 Chips | 4 Points
- Vegetable Chips | 16 Chips | 4 Points
- Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips | 9 Chips | 5 Points
- Organic Natural Spring Mix | 3 Cups | 0+ Points
- Organic Baby Spinach | 3 Cups | 0+ Points
Meat and Protein Options:
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast | 2 Oz | 0 Points
- Country Style Sausage with Sage and Thyme | 1 Link | 2 Points
- Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage | 1 Link | 2 Points
- Kale Veggie Burgers | 1 Burger | 3 Points
- Homestyle Turkey Meatballs | 4 Meatballs | 4 Points
- Maple Spice Instant Oatmeal | 1 Packet | 6 Points
- Pumpkin and Flax Granola | ¾ Cups | 8 Points
- Oats and Flax Instant Oatmeal | 1 Packet | 6 Points
- Oatmeal Pancake Mix | 1 ¾ Oz | 5 Points
- Whole Wheat Pancake Mix | 1 ¾ Oz | 4 Points
What makes a food Weight Watchers approved?
Nothing! The great thing about being on the Weight Watchers Points program is that you can literally eat anything. Eating becomes less of a struggle when you can eat what you like as long as you track it!
Now that you have the shopping list and will be armed to eat better and control portion sizes. Good luck and let us know if we can help you in any way!