One of the things that has helped me see success is a Weight Watchers meal plan. Meal plans are a great way to keep track of your points before you eat them! I like knowing how many points I’ll need to get through my day.
A Weight Watchers meal plan and in particular, a Freestyle meal plan, is a great way to plan your week! I love knowing what we will have for dinner ahead of time. It helps me avoid unnecessary snacking as well as high point meals when we order in or eat out.
All of the recipes included in this meal plan are calculated for the Freestyle plan. I always recommend that you calculate your own points based on the ingredients you use in the recreation of these recipes but the points are there for you if you don’t have time or don’t want to calculate for yourself!
Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipes 2018:: Top 70+ Freestyle & Flex Recipes, The Complete Smart Point Guide to help you Lose Weight Faster, Smarter and Live HealthierWeight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It KitWeight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, SmartPoints™ Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook’s Kitchen
Weight Watchers Meal Plan | Freestyle Meal Plan
I have broken this Weight Watchers meal plan down into sections. Sometimes it’s easier for me to create my Freestyle meal plan by just picking and choosing recipes based on their point values. At the bottom I’ve also included a printable meal planner sheet so you can write in your choices! All of these recipes have a printable recipe box so you can also click through and print them out.
Breakfast Recipes | Weight Watchers Freestyle Points
- Breakfast Casserole | 2 Points
- Pumpkin Bars | 4 Points
- Veggie Breakfast Cups | 1 Point
- Breakfast Sandwiches | 3 Points
- Cucumber Bacon and Egg Bites | 0 Points
- Keto Cloud Bread | 1 Point Per Batch
- Breakfast Fried Rice | 8 Points
- Banana Pancakes | 0 Points
- Instant Pot Mini Frittatas | 4 Points
- Starbucks Copycat Sous Vide Egg Bites | 3 Points
- Oatmeal Clusters | 4 Points
Lunch Recipes | Weight Watchers Freestyle Points
- Chicken Enchiladas | 5 Points
- Cole Slaw | 1 Point
- Tropical Ham Salad | 3 Points
- Chicken Taco Cups | 1 Point
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs | 2 Points
- One Step Salsa | 0 Points
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks | 6 Points
- Cracked Out Chicken | 5 Points
- Buffalo Chicken Bites | 3 Points
Dinner Recipes | Weight Watchers Freestyle Points
- Chicken Corn Chowder | 1 Point
- Sausage Stuffing | 2 Points
- Pepperoni Pizza Casserole | 5 Points
- Vegetarian Chili | 0 Points
- Mac and Cheese | 7 Points
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts | 3 Points
- Cilantro Lime Chicken | 1 Point
- Cuban Pork Chops | 3 Points
- Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet | 7 Points
- Zucchini Lasagna | 9 Points
Dessert Recipes | Weight Watchers Freestyle Points
- Whoopie Pies | 4 Points
- Frozen Peanut Butter Whips | 4 Points
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes | 4 Points
- Chocolate Ice Cream | 2 Points
- Dairy Free Coffee Ice Cream | 0 Points (or 3 with sweetener)
Printable Weight Watchers Freestyle Meal Planner Sheet
I like to pick and choose my own recipes for meal plans. I know some people who prefer to have it all mapped out but that doesn’t account for things you are allergic to (I have a gluten sensitivity), things you don’t like (I’m not eating mushrooms, yuck), and the things you have in your pantry (I have a ton of fresh eggs to use this week).
So instead of being constrained to whatever meal plan I put together, you can use this free printable to just jot down your meal choices for the week.
We label all the recipes with their point value per serving so you can also plan according to points if you prefer! Planning that way will help you make sure you are within your healthy range for the day without going over. I usually leave myself a little room for a snack too!