Chili is a favorite meal every family loves. This easy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Chili is my favorite because it is ready in just a few minutes! You can make tons of great recipes in the Instant Pot!
I use my Instant Pot to prepare this meal, but you can easily cook on the stove top or even in a slow cooker. Are you looking for a delicious, full of flavor meal that is also perfect for Meatless Monday? This is perfect!
This post contains links to products we think you’ll love. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission at no cost to you.
How many points does this Vegetarian Weight Watchers Chili have?
Courtesy Points Calculation
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Vegetarian chili like this one gives you a very flavorful and hearty meal without tons of points. Making a Weight Watchers chili is a great way to feed your whole family a healthier meal at dinner time. Since this tastes so much like a traditional chili, they won’t even notice you’ve given them a vegetarian and healthy meal. This recipe is made in the Instant Pot, but you can easily make it on the stovetop or in a slow cooker. It is so flexible and easy to make, you’ll keep ingredients on hand at all times!
Weight Watchers Chili Recipe:
Ingredients for Vegetarian Weight Watchers Chili
Orange bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Vegetable bouillon cubes
Turn the Instant Pot to Saute function and add in oil and diced onion and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes or until they begin to become tender. Add in black beans, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, and refried beans.
Add in all seasonings and water. Stir well to combine. Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal. Cook on Manual High Pressure for 15 minutes. NPR for 10 minutes. Serve with optional toppings of diced green onion, cilantro, lime wedges, sour cream, avocado, or cheese.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 large can diced tomatoes, 20 oz
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 cups water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute function and add in oil and diced onion and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes or until they begin to become tender.
- Add in black beans, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, and kidney beans.
- Add in all seasonings and water.
- Stir well to combine.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal.
- Cook on Manual High Pressure for 15 minutes.
- NPR for 10 minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings of diced green onion, cilantro, lime wedges, sour cream, avocado, or cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 182Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 911mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 12gSugar 6gProtein 11g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
Makes 8 Servings. Each serving is approximately 2 cups. 2 SmartPoints per serving
Vegetarian Weight Watchers Chili updated to the Smart Points FREESTYLE Plan – ZERO POINTS!!
Alternate cooking instructions
For Slow Cooker: Add all ingredients to slow cooker and set to low setting. Cook for 4 hours. For Stove Top: Saute as directed, then cook on medium heat for 30 minutes. Our Weight Watchers Chili recipe is a perfect option for busy weeknights. Keep the basic ingredients in your pantry at all times, and you’ll always have a meal that everyone loves. You can serve this with a few crackers, tortilla chips, or even spooned over rice for a different take on a classic meal.
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints Slow Cooker Recipes
- Instant Pot Weight Watchers Macaroni & Cheese
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Chili