Chili is a favorite meal every family loves. This easy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Chili is my favorite because it is ready in just a few minutes! I use my Instant Pot to prepare this meal, but you can easily cook on the stove top or even in a slow cooker. Are you looking for a delicious, full of flavor meal that is also perfect for Meatless Monday? This is perfect!
Vegetarian Weight Watchers Chili
Vegetarian chili like this one gives you a very flavorful and hearty meal without tons of points. Making a Weight Watchers chili is a great way to feed your whole family a healthier meal at dinner time. Since this tastes so much like a traditional chili, they won’t even notice you’ve given them a vegetarian and healthy meal.
This recipe is made in the Instant Pot, but you can easily make it on the stovetop or in a slow cooker. It is so flexible and easy to make, you’ll keep ingredients on hand at all times!
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Chili:
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can refried beans
1 large can diced tomatoes (20 oz)
1 onion, diced
1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, diced
5 cups water
2 vegetable bouillon cubes
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
Directions for Weight Watchers Chili
Turn Instant Pot to Saute function and add in oil and diced onion and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes or until they begin to become tender.
Add in black beans, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, and refried beans.
Add in all seasonings and water.
Stir well to combine.
Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal.
Cook on Manual High Pressure for 15 minutes.
NPR for 10 minutes.
Serve with optional toppings of diced green onion, cilantro, lime wedges, sour cream, avocado, or cheese.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 large can diced tomatoes (20 oz)
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 5 cups water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute function and add in oil and diced onion and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes or until they begin to become tender.
- Add in black beans, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, and refried beans.
- Add in all seasonings and water.
- Stir well to combine.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set to seal.
- Cook on Manual High Pressure for 15 minutes.
- NPR for 10 minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings of diced green onion, cilantro, lime wedges, sour cream, avocado, or cheese.
Makes 8 Servings. Each serving is approximately 2 cups.
2 SmartPoints per serving
Alternate cooking instructions
For Slow Cooker: Add all ingredients to slow cooker and set to low setting. Cook for 4 hours.
For Stove Top: Saute as directed, then cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
Our Weight Watchers Chili recipe is a perfect option for busy weeknights. Keep the basic ingredients in your pantry at all times, and you’ll always have a meal that everyone loves. You can serve this with a few crackers, tortilla chips, or even spooned over rice for a different take on a classic meal.
More Weight Watchers Recipes:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Weight Watchers SmartPoints Slow Cooker Recipes
- Instant Pot Weight Watchers Macaroni & Cheese