I have something delicious I’m excited to share with you I cooked up this week. These Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites are simple and perfect for any time of the year. Weight Watchers desserts are great for the whole family.
What is great about these Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites is you get the rich decadence of cheesecake but in perfect bite sizes that also help you to maintain your nutritional goals.
The tart cherry with a sprinkle of chocolate shavings adds the perfect taste of tartness and sweetness. You will find this dessert very satisfying. This recipe is also surprisingly simple to make.
This recipe post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker RecipesWeight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle ProgramWeight Watchers Essential Freestyle Cookbook
Please note these Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites are mini muffin size.
Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites Ingredients:
This recipe uses graham cracker crumbs, nonfat Greek Yogurt, low fat cream cheese, eggs, stevia, vanilla extract, sugar free cherry pie filling, lemon juice, cornstarch, water, and shaved dark chocolate.
The great thing about this recipe is that these come out perfectly with these Weight Watchers friendly ingredients. You can use the full fat alternatives if you are not worried about sticking to a WW plan or a healthy eating guide.
Feel free to adjust the ingredients but keep in mind that you’ll need to put them into the calculator on Weight Watchers website.
Here are some kitchen essentials that I like to have on hand when making recipes like this:
Making tasty treats is a breeze with these kitchen essentials. Keeping things like this on hand makes my life so much easier in the kitchen.
Can I have this recipe on Weight Watchers?
Weight Watchers newest program, Personal Points, caters a plan to each individual. Their plan is still relatively the same in that you can eat anything you like you just need to track it and stay within your points ranges for the day / week.
Now that the plan is different for each and every individual there’s not really a way for us to provide the points for you. We recommend that you use the recipe creator on the app or the website to create the recipe based on the ingredients / brands you use and then you’ll know for sure how to track this recipe for your Personal Points plan!
Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites Instructions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Take graham cracker crumbs and mix with 2-4 Tbsp yogurt and mix manually with a mixing spoon until crumbs are evenly moist. Place 1/2 Tbsp in the mini muffin liners and press down into the bottom of each.
With an electric mixer, mix the remaining ingredients (excluding the cherries and chocolate).
Spoon cheesecake mixture into each paper liner.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Once done let cool then chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours. Mine was set well in 45 minutes. Serve with a small dollop of cherries with a sprinkle of chocolate on each.
This recipe makes 12 servings, which is TWO Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites per serving and it’s just 4 Freestyle Weight Watchers Smart Points per serving (old plan).
There you have it, a delicious Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bite recipe you can enjoy with your friends and family!
Looking for more delicious Weight Watchers desserts that you can enjoy this summer?
If you loved these bite sized Weight Watchers cherry cheesecake bites you will definitely enjoy these other tasty recipes. There’s something for everyone to enjoy. Be sure to let us know in the comments which ones are your favorites.
- Weight Watchers Apple Muffins
- Weight Watchers Cheesecake Recipe
- Weight Watchers PB2 Cookies
- Orange Fluff Dessert | Weight Watchers Fluff
- 3 Ingredient Raspberry Dessert for Weight Watchers
Printable Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites Recipe:
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 Tbsp plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 large eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup stevia or sugar, sugar makes the points increase by one
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 oz no sugar added cherry filling
- 1 small wedge of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 oz shaved dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Take graham cracker crumbs and mix with 2-4 Tbsp yogurt and mix manually with a mixing spoon until crumbs are evenly moist. Place 1/2 Tbsp in the mini muffin liners and press down into the bottom of each.
- With an electric mixer, mix the remaining ingredients (excluding the cherries and chocolate).
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into each paper liner.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once done let cool then chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours. Mine were set well in 45 minutes. Serve with a small dollop of cherries with a sprinkle of chocolate on each.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 2
Amount Per Serving Calories 110Saturated Fat 2gCholesterol 11mgSodium 139mgCarbohydrates 13gSugar 3gProtein 4g
This post is in no way authorized or associated with the Weight Watchers Program.