My shopping lists have been a big hit so we’ve put together another one for you! Check out this Weight Watchers foods to buy from Target.
This list is broken down by the popular brands at Target and categorized by section so you can do your shopping with ease. It’s a great way to stock up on WW friendly foods without having to alter your routine / shopping habits.
This post has been updated as of November 21, 2022 which means these point values are for the Weight Watchers Points program!
This recipe post contains affiliate links to products we use in preparing recipes. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
Why should I use a shopping list?
These lists have been making it easier for me to do my shopping as well as my meal plans for each week. I find that shopping with a list means I’m spending less money, wasting less food, and shopping smarter.
Save even more at Target when you apply for Red Card. I have the debit version, so no interest charges or fees. I get an additional 5% off all of my purchase.
Making healthy choices can be tough. But if I make them from an informed place while away from the distractions of the store, the end results are usually better.
Make sure you also check out my other shopping lists, they’re linked below.
Do you have any meal plans I can use to prep for Weight Watchers?
I do! I’ve put together a few Weight Watchers meal plans that help me make healthy choices each day. When I plan ahead I know what I’ll be eating, cooking, and snacking on. That leaves little room for slip ups and fast food stops.
Do you have any other shopping lists?
Absolutely, there are a few other great shopping lists for Weight Watchers foods here at Midlife Healthy Living. Typically my two main goals are shopping for healthy foods and saving money.
Shopping at places like Aldi, Costco, and Walmart help me save money while purchasing quality foods for my family.
Even if you aren’t on Weight Watchers these shopping lists will help you to buy healthy foods while also saving money!
Here are some kitchen essentials that I like to have on hand when making recipes like this for meal prep:
Making healthy meals is a breeze with these kitchen essentials. Keeping things like this on hand makes my life so much easier in the kitchen.
Weight Watchers Foods To Buy From Target
We have some different sections here based on the different store brands that are available at Target! You can further break it down by sections / types of foods for each different brand!
It makes shopping really easy and fun. Less stress means more time to enjoy being out doing something even if it is mundane!
Are there Weight Watchers food choices in the Simply Balanced line?
There are a lot of great Simply Balanced products at Target that you can enjoy on the Weight Watchers program. I think they have some of the best options when it comes to fish and frozen seafood products. There are a lot of low point foods in this product line that make meal planning a breeze!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk | 1 Cup | 1 Point
- Fat Free Organic Skim Milk | 1 Cup | 3 Points
- Vanilla Almond Milk | 1 Cup | 4 Points
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt | ¼ Container | 5 Points
- Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Greek Yogurt | 1 Container | 4 Points
- Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk | 1 Cup | 5 Points
Sauces, Canned, Jarred, Wrapped Items:
- Organic Pizza Sauce | ¼ Cup | 1 Point
- Chicken Wild Rice Soup | 1 Cup |1 Point
- Butternut Squash Soup | 1 Cup | 2 Points
- Rustic Bean and Vegetable Soup | 1 Cup |1 Point
- Garlic Marinara Pasta Sauce | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Thai Style Chicken Curry Soup | 1 Cup | 4 Points
- Organic Tomato Basil Soup | 1 Cup | 3 Points
- Southwestern Style Black Bean Soup | 1 Cup | 2 Points
Grains, Pasta, Bread, Etc:
- Organic Quinoa | ¼ Cup | 0 points
- Organic Steel Cut Oats | ¼ Cup Dry | 3 Points
- Heat and Serve Garlic and Olive Oil Quinoa | ¾ Cup | 7 Points
- Fruit Strips | 1 Strip | 2 Points
- Freeze Dried Green Peas | ¾ Cup | 0 Points
- Organic Traditional Hummus | 2 Tbsp | 2 Points
- Organic Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | 2 Tbsp | 2 Points
- Chicken Tortilla Soup | 1 Cup | 2 Points
- Organic Sea Salt Popcorn | 3 ½ Cups | 3 Points
- Multigrain Pita Crackers | 10 Crackers | 3 Points
- Popcorn Chips Sea Salt | 15 Chips | 3 Points
- Popcorn, Whole Grain, Lightly Salted | 3 Cups | 3 Points
- Corn (Blue, White, Yellow Corn) Tortilla Chips | 11 Chips | 4 Points
- Peanut Butter Baked Corn Puffs | 36 Pieces | 4 Points
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper Potato Crisps | 1 Oz | 3 Points
- White Cheddar Popcorn | 2 ¾ Cups | 4 Points
- Creamy Peanut Butter | 2 Tbsp | 6 Points
- Creamy Cashew Butter | 2 Tbsp | 7 Points
- Farfalla Whole Wheat Pasta | 1 Cup Cooked | 0 Points
- Whole Wheat Penne Rigate | ¾ Cup Dry | 0 Points
- Spaghetti, Whole Wheat | ⅛ Package Dry | 0 Points
Meat and Protein Options:
- Swai Filets | 4 Oz | 0 Points
- Large Brown Eggs | 1 Egg | 0 Points
- Alaskan Salmon Filets | 4 Oz | 0 Points
- Cod Filets | 1 Filet | 0 Points
- Tilapia Fillet | 1 Filet | 0 Points
- Yellowfin Tuna Steaks | 1 Filet | 0 Points
- Sea Scallops | 4 Oz | 0 Points
- Uncured Turkey Bacon | 1 Slice | 1 Point
- Jumbo Shrimp | 4 oz | 0 Points
- Sausage: Chicken, Spinach & Garlic | 1 Link | 2 Points
- Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage | 1 Link | 2 Points
- Smoky Chipotle Meatless Chicken | ¾ Cup | 2 Points
- Italian Style Chicken Meatballs | 4 Meatballs | 4 Points
- Chipotle Glazed Salmon Fillet | 1 Filet | 3 Points
- Homestyle Turkey Meatballs | 4 Meatballs | 4 Points
- Breakfast Chicken Sausage | 1 Link | 1 Point
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar | 1 Bar | 4 Points
- Low Fat Berry Blend Granola | ½ Cup | 7 Points
- Mixed Berries Dried | ¼ Cup | 8 Points
Get the printable version of the Simply Balanced Weight Watchers foods to buy from Target with this link!
Can I shop for Weight Watchers foods in the Market Pantry product line?
These shopping lists are created for many different products at Target. I use them because it makes shopping easier and lets me make my weekly food choices from a more informed place. These options are all from the Market Pantry brand line at Target.
- Fat Free Original Non Dairy Creamer | 1 Tsp | 1 Point
- Light Mozzarella String Cheese | 1 Stick | 2 Points
- Fat Free Half and Half | 2 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Fat Free Sour Cream | 2 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Reduced Fat Deli Style Provolone Cheese | 1 Slice | 2 Points
- Reduced Fat Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese | ¼ Cup | 3 Points
- 1% Small Curd Cottage Cheese | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Reduced Fat Colby Jack Cheese Bars | 1 Bar | 3 Points
- Swiss Cheese Slices | 1 Slice | 3 Points
- Light Sour Cream | 2 Tbsp | 2 Points
- Fat Free Small Curd Cottage Cheese | ½ Cup | 1 Point
- Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese | ¼ Cup | 4 Points
- Light Plain Cream Cheese | 2 Tbsp | 3 Points
- Pepper Jack Cheese Sticks | 1 Stick | 4 Points
- Low Fat Milk 1% | 1 Cup | 3 Points
Sauces, Canned, Jarred, Wrapped Items:
- Fat Free Traditional Refried Beans ½ Cup | 0 Points
- Mild Chunky Salsa | 2 Tbsp | 0 Points
- Light Homestyle Vegetable Noodle Soup | 1 Cup | 0 Points
- Light Mayonnaise | 1 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing | 2 Tbsp | 1 Point
- Light Homestyle Italian Vegetable Soup | 1 Cup | 0 Points
- Beef Gravy | ¼ Cup | 1 Point
- Chunky Chicken and Sausage Gumbo | 1 Cup | 3 Points
- Reduced Sodium New England Clam Chowder | 1 Cup
Grains, Pasta, Bread, Etc:
- Enriched White Bread | 1 Slice | 3 Points
- Original Saltine Crackers | 5 Crackers | 2 Points
- Original English Muffins | 1 Muffin | 3 Points
- All Natural Old Fashioned Oats | ½ Cup | 3 Points
- Quick Oats | ½ Cup | 3 Points
- White Hamburger Bun | 1 Bun | 4 Points
- 6 Inch Corn Tortilla | 2 Tortillas | 4 Points
- 8 Inch Whole Wheat Tortilla | 1 Piece | 4 Points
- Tri Color Rotini Pasta | ¾ Cup | 6 Points
- Pre Sliced Everything Bagels | 1 Bagel | 6 Points
- Whole Wheat Macaroni | ¾ Cup Dry | 0 Points
- Pumpkin Waffles | 2 Waffles | 7 Points
- Frozen Fruit | 1 Cup | 0 Points
- No Sugar Added Fruit Cups | 1 Cup | 0 Points
- Sugar Free Syrup | ¼ Cup | 1 Point
- Soup and Oyster Crackers | 36 Crackers | 2 Points
- 100 Calorie Packs Baked Cheese Crisps | 1 Pouch | 3 Points
- Orange Cream Bar | 1 Bar | 4 Points
- Vanilla Flavored Mini Ice Cream Sandwich | 1 Sandwich | 5 Points
- Tropical Fruit Snacks | 1 Pouch | 5 Points
- Yellow Kernel Popping Corn | 3 Tbsp Unpopped | 2 Points
- Thin Cut Fries | 40 Pieces | 5 Points
- Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels | 10 Pretzel Bites | 4 Points
- Peach Ring Gummy Candy | 5 Pieces | 7 Points
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers | 6 Pieces | 6 Points
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies | 8 Cookies | 6 Points
- Mixed Nuts | 30 Pieces | 5 Points
- Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Crispy | 3 Cookies | 8 Points
- Frozen Vegetables | ⅔ Cup | 1 Point
Meat and Protein Options:
- Eggs | 1 Egg | 0 Points
- Cooked Shrimp | 1 Serving | 0 Points
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Slices | 2 Oz | 1 Point
- Black Forest Ham Deli Slices | 2 Oz | 1 Point
- Turkey Sausage Snack Sticks | 1 Stick | 1 Point
- 97% Fat Free Cooked Ham | 1 Slice | 1 Point
- Honey Ham, Ultra Thin Deli Slices | 2 Oz | 2 Points
- Turkey Jerky | 1 Oz | 2 Points
- 4 Cheese and Herb Seasoned Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast | 4 Oz | 4 Points
- 93% Lean Ground Beef Patties | 4 Oz | 4 Points
- Lean Turkey Meatballs Fully Cooked | 6 Meatballs | 4 Points
- Lean Ground Beef | 4 Oz | 4 Points
- Summer Sausage Beef | 2 Oz | 8 Points
- Shredded Hash Browns | ½ Cup | 2 Points
- Fully Cooked, Hardwood Smoked, Bacon | 4 Slices | 4 Points
- Crunchy Oats and Honey Granola Bars | 2 Bars | 7 Points
- Canadian Bacon Sandwiches | 1 Sandwich | 7 Points
- Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries | 1 Pastry | 9 Points
- Light Turkey Sausage Sandwiches | 1 Sandwich | 8 Points
- Holiday Egg Nog | ½ Cup | 8 Points
Download the printable version of the Market Pantry foods to buy for Weight Watchers from Target list here with this link!
Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle ProgramWeight Watchers Freestyle Cookbook 2018: Over 100 Proven, Easy & Delicious Zero Point RecipesWeight Watchers Freestyle Member Make It Happen Kit