This is a delicious Weight Watchers salmon sheet pan meal that you can make in less than an hour! It also features a creamy but tangy yogurt sauce which balances everything out and make this the perfect weeknight dinner!
I love making salmon. It’s an easy fish to cook at home, it almost never comes out with a strong or overpowering flavor so I can get the whole family to eat it and actually enjoy it, AND best of all it’s available fresh or frozen so I can keep the ingredients on hand to make this tasty and healthy dinner anytime.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Weight Watchers salmon sheet pan recipe:
Though there are a few ingredients on the list a lot of it you probably already have on hand or in the pantry so check there first before you write off this delish and easy sheet pan dinner recipe!
You will need lemon juice, garlic cloves, fat free greek yogurt, some salt and pepper, Yukon gold potatoes, olive oil, kale, and salmon fillets. You can also add some crushed red pepper flakes for spice!
Check out the recipe card for the exact amounts but this will hopefully help you decide if you can make this recipe tonight or if you have to go grocery shopping first! If you haven’t tried the frozen salmon fillets you should! I was skeptical at first but they’re pretty good, we’ve used a few different brands and they all thaw and bake really nicely and it’s much easier than trying to source fresh fish!
How to make a sheet pan meal with salmon for WW:
The first thing we need to do is prep our ingredients and get the oven warmed up to 425 degrees F. After that we’ll make the sauce by combining the lemon juice and a pinch of garlic into the yogurt. Whisk it up really well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Now put the diced potatoes onto a baking sheet. A half sheet pan will work great! Toss the potatoes with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast them, stirring and flipping occasionally for about 30 minutes until they’re thoroughly cooked and soft in the middle.
While the potatoes are baking we can line another half sheet pan with parchment paper to prep for the kale and salmon. Toss the kale with the crushed red pepper, the rest of the chopped garlic, and 1 teaspoon of the oil.
You can add some other seasonings to taste if you like. Dump it out onto the prepped baking sheet and spread it around evenly in a single layer.
After the potatoes have finished baking you can take them out of the oven and put the salmon on top of them in a single layer. Drizzle the salmon with the remaining oil, add some salt and black pepper, and put it into the oven at the same time as the pan of kale.
The kale will need to cook for about 8 minutes, the salmon needs to cook for about the same time depending on the thickness of your fillets.
When they’re both done cooking you can pull them out, allow them to cool a bit and then top the salmon with the yogurt sauce.
How much is a serving of this sheet pan dinner?
One serving of this delicious sheet pan meal is 3 ounces of salmon, 3/4 cup of kale, 1/2 cup of potatoes, and 1/4 cup of yogurt sauce. That’s a great meal for the points…which I’ll be breaking down for you below!
There are about 4 servings of everything in this recipe so you can double it or cut it in half if you need, depending on your family size and your willingness to eat leftovers for lunches and meals throughout the week!
Do you know the points for each MyWW plan on this healthy salmon recipe?
Of course I have the points figured out for you on this delicious salmon sheet pan meal. Below you’ll find the points for each plan. You know now that Weight Watchers has updated their Freestyle program to include different color plans we need to know how each meal fits into our specific dietary needs, I’ve got you covered.
This Weight Watchers salmon recipe has points for Blue, Green, and Purple plans!!
- Green Plan: 8 Points Per Serving
- Blue Plan: 3 Points Per Serving
- Purple Plan: 2 Points Per Serving
Looking for even more delicious Weight Watchers meals to try?
You have come to the right place if you are looking for Weight Watchers recipes. I’ve been doing Weight Watchers for years and I love sharing these tasty recipes with you! If you enjoy fish recipes try out my recipe for the best fish tacos!
Two crowd favorites that are so easy to make! Chocolate lovers, don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you…my favorite Weight Watchers chocolate chip Cookies are here for you!
Printable Weight Watchers Salmon Sheet Pan Recipe:
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, Divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper, Divided
- 12 Ounces Uncooked Yukon Gold Potatoes, Quartered
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 12 Ounces Raw Tuscan Variety Kale, Ribs and Stems Removed, Torn Into Large Pieces
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 12 Ounces Raw Salmon Fillets, 3 Ounce Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, and a small amount of garlic. Set this aside for later.
- Put the potatoes on a half sheet pan or a baking sheet with a rim, season with 2 teaspoons of oil, some salt and pepper to taste and bake them for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Toss them a few times during the cooking process so all sides get crispy.
- In a large bowl combine the kale, crushed red pepper flakes, the rest of the garlic, and 1 teaspoon of oil. Toss until everything is coated well and dump out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- When the potoates have finished cooking put the salmon fillets on top of the potatoes and drizzle them with the rest of the oil, some salt, black pepper, and more crushed red pepper if you'd like. Put everything into the oven for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. The salmon may need a few more minutes depending on thickness.
- When finished baking, top the salmon with yogurt sauce and serve!
Each serving is 3 ounces of salmon, 3/4 Cup of Kale, 1/2 Cup potatoes, and 1/4 Cup Yogurt.
Amount Per Serving Calories 255Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 25mgSodium 334mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 16g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.