Weight Watchers Crock Pot Vegetable Soup with Lentils is a must try recipe!!!
I love that all of this soup is low point foods except for the potatoes and lentils! Being able to throw all of your ingredients in the crock pot in the morning and 8 hours later being able to serve a delicious and healthy to your family is awesome. I am sure you could add and take away any vegetables your family doesn’t like to eat. Sometimes I double up on the tomatoes and spinach because those are my 2 favorite ingredients. If you choose not to add lentils, you can add canned beans and your soup would be done in 4 hours on high or 2 hours on low. The possibilities with this soup are endless. Adjust it to your families preferences and Enjoy!
Pin Weight Watcher Crock Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup Above and Print Below:
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1.5 cups cubed zuchinni
- 1.5 cups lentils rinsed and sorted
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 64 oz vegetable broth
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach
- Add all ingredients except spinach to the slow cooker and heat on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours. Just before serving stir in chopped spinach until wilted. Enjoy!