I am not a big fan of Halloween. If Halloween can be fun, than I am all for it. The whole ghosts, ghoblins and witches just aren’t my cup of tea and never have been. I don’t like scary movies, bugs, costumes or anything scary for that matter. I was looking for an easy treat for a Halloween party when I found A Turtle’s Life post on the monster cups she had made!! I thought the Monster Pudding Cups were the perfect fun kind of treat. I like the kiddos to be able to enjoy with a treats with a Halloween theme and this was too fun to pass up.
These were super easy to make and I had all of the ingredients on hand already!! I love how easy they are to make! Monster Pudding Cups are the perfect little Halloween treat!! They would also be great for birthday parties or just because your kiddos love monsters!
They were a big hit with the kids as well! You will be the best Mom on the block if you take these awesome treats to the kids school Halloween party. Or even the grown ups are sure to enjoy this yummy Halloween Treat.
Supplies For Monster Pudding Cups
- Vanilla Pudding *We used 3.4oz Jell-O makes about 2 cups and made four pudding cups for us*
- Green Food Coloring
- Cold Milk
- Clear cups
- Cookie Crumbles
- Permanent Marker
Directions for Monster Pudding Cups
- Use a permanent Marker to draw faces on the cup. Scary or cute, I like cute!
- Measure out 2 cups of cold milk and add 15 – 20 drops green food coloring
- Add Vanilla Pudding dry mix and whisk for 2 minutes
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes and the pudding will be soft set and ready to eat.
- Add pudding to cups; I used 9 oz. clear cups and I only filled them half way. Using a ->Scoop makes it easy to put the pudding in the cup
- Use crushed chocolate cookies for the hair by adding to the top of the pudding.
- Chill until ready to serve and enjoy!