Enjoy a guilt-free treat with our Weight Watchers Taco Pizza. It’s a tasty mashup of tacos and pizza, topped with lean turkey, colorful veggies, and nestled on a crispy whole wheat crust. Healthy eating has never been so delicious!
This post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
- What are enchiladas?
- Should I use flour or corn tortillas for enchiladas?
- Should this chicken enchilada casserole be covered when baking?
- What are enchiladas usually filled with?
- How many Weight Watchers points are in a enchilada casserole?
- What can I serve with Weight Watchers enchilada casserole?
- How do I make Weight Watchers enchilada casserole?
- How long does Weight Watchers enchilada casserole last?
- Can I freeze Weight Watchers enchilada casserole?
How many points is a taco pizza on Weight Watchers?
Delight in the deliciousness of a Skinny Taco Pizza, knowing that each scrumptious slice accounts for just 9 WW points.
With the perfect balance of flavors and health-conscious ingredients, you can savor every bite without worry. It’s the ultimate treat for both your taste buds and your wellness journey!
Which WW Program are these points for?
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Can I eat taco pizza on Weight Watchers?
Absolutely! You can enjoy recipe on your Weight Watchers journey. With its thoughtful combination of lean turkey, colorful veggies, and a crispy whole wheat crust, it’s a delicious option that aligns with wellness goals. So go ahead and savor the flavors while staying on track!
What you will need for the Skinny Taco Pizza
For your delightful skinny taco pizza, gather these essentials: 95% lean ground beef, some red onions, your favorite reduced fat salsa, whole wheat tortillas for the base. Remember to grab some reduced fat Mexican cheese, tomatoes, and romaine lettuce for the topping!
How to make this recipe
Spread this flavorful beef and salsa mix onto four whole wheat tortillas, and generously sprinkle reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese on top of each.
Bake the tortillas until the cheese melts and the edges become crispy, usually around 6-7 minutes.
Once out of the oven, layer on chopped red onions, tomatoes, and shredded romaine lettuce. Cut into slices and get ready to relish a guilt-free and delectable taco pizza!
Other delicious Taco Recipes
Get ready for a taco fiesta! Discover a range of delicious taco recipes that cover everything from classic meat fillings to exciting vegetarian options. With each bite, you’ll experience a burst of flavors that’ll make your taste buds dance. Get ready to enjoy tacos like never before!
- 2 sprays of cooking spray
- ¾ pound lean ground beef
- ¾ cup red onion chopped
- ½ cup salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- ¾ cup Reduced fat Shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prep two baking pans by spraying with non-stick spray.
- Add ground beef to a non-stick skillet. Brown until no longer pink.
- Add salsa to ground beef. Stir until well incorporated.
- Divide the ground beef mixture to all four tortillas.
- Add 3 tablespoons of cheese to each tortilla. Bake until cheese melts and the edges of the tortillas are crispy, or about 6-7 minutes.
- Add onions, tomatoes, and lettuce. Cut into 4 pieces and serve.
This recipe is 9 WW points per serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oster Convection Oven, 8-in-1 Countertop Toaster Oven, XL Fits 2 16" Pizzas, Stainless Steel French Door
Baking Sheet Tray Cooling Rack with Silicone Mat Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Pan For Oven, Set of 9 (3 Sheets + 3 Racks Mats), Warp Resistant & Heavy Duty Easy Clean
Oil Sprayer for Cooking, Olive Oil Sprayer Mister, 105ml Olive Oil Spray Bottle, Olive Oil Spray for Salad, BBQ, Kitchen Baking, Roasting
Simply Gourmet Measuring Cups and Spoons Set of 12 Stainless Steel for Cooking & Baking
Mission Carb Balance Fajita Whole Wheat Tortillas, Low Carb, Keto, 8 Count - 2 Packs
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 436Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 96mgSodium 590mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 6gSugar 6gProtein 35g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.