Handprint turkeys are always a hit in our house!! We have always made them in the basic form of a brown palm with colored feathers as the finger. I was excited to find a cute poem on Someday I’ll Learn that made Bella’s hand print even cuter!
Supply List for Preschool Handprint Turkey With Poem :
- Paper for the back ground, brown, orange, red
- Googly Eyes
- Paint-Red, orange, green, yellow, brown for the feathers
- Paint brushes
- A sink nearby and wet wipe clothes
- Printed poem
This isn’t just a turkey as you can plainly see. I made it with my hand, which is a part of me. It comes with lots of love especially to say I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!”
Steps To Create Preschool Handprint Turkey With Poem
- Paint your childs hand with a brown palm, orange thumb, and then colored fingers for the feathers
- Place their hand on the paper leaving space for the poem to be glued down.
- Once the turkey is dried glue on eyes and create the Waddle
- Place your poem on the paper and glue it down!
What turkey crafts have your created with your kids this year?