This Christmas Bow Wreath is such a quick and easy project to make!! The whole project cost less than $3 and looks great! Making the wreath was super easy. The hardest part was cutting the circles from the cardboard. This is a perfect frugal and simple craft to decorate your home for the Christmas holiday. This would make a great gift too! Last year after Christmas I was able to pick up bags of bows for $.39 on clearance so be sure to keep an eye out for markdowns!
Supply List For Christmas Bow Wreath:
- Piece of cardboard at least 20 inches all around to cut your circle
- Bows (We had three bags of 20 from Dollar General for $1 but only used 40 bows all together)
- Optional Spray paint
Directions for Christmas Bow Wreath:
- Find 2 nice size bowls to trace around. You will need one bowl for the outside of the circle and a smaller bowl for the inside of the circle.
- Cut a circle on your cardboard. Our circle had outside dimensions 14 inches and the inside circle was 10 inches.
- I spray painted my circle green so if it showed a color through the bows instead of cardboard.
- Start gluing the bows!!! We used hot glue and spaced them out before starting to glue! If you use crafting glue the kids would be able to help as well!
Merry Christmas! What is your favorite frugal holiday craft?