Grilled Cheese Biscuits are a huge hit in my house with the kids! We make these often with chicken noodle soup on rainy days!! These are made just like -> Cheesey Biscuit Bites and are just as addictive!
Be sure to Pin Grilled Cheese Biscuits On The Picture and Print Below:
Grilled Cheese Biscuits
- 2 Tubes of Pillsbury Biscuits (I recommend avoiding the grands they can come out doughy)
- ½ cup melted Butter
- Cheddar cheese (Or Velveeta cheese will work)
- A 9″ round cake pan
- Pour half the melted butter into the cake pan
- Cut your cheese into cubes to fit in the biscuits.
- Pop open the Biscuits and stuff each one with a cube or 2 of the cheese.
- Roll the dough the into a ball around the cheese
- Place the stuffed dough into the buttered pan.
- Pour the remaining butter on top of the dough
- Place the pan on top of a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 12 minutes if they start to brown to much then cover with foil!
What is your favorite biscuit recipe?? Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest.