Grilled Cheese Biscuits are a huge hit in my house with the kids! We make these often with chicken noodle soup on rainy days!! These are made just like -> Cheesey Biscuit Bites and are just as addictive!
Be sure to Pin Grilled Cheese Biscuits On The Picture and Print Below:
Grilled Cheese Biscuits
- 2 Tubes of Pillsbury Biscuits (I recommend avoiding the grands they can come out doughy)
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- Cheddar cheese (Or Velveeta cheese will work)
- A 9″ round cake pan
- Pour half the melted butter into the cake pan
- Cut your cheese into cubes to fit in the biscuits.
- Pop open the Biscuits and stuff each one with a cube or 2 of the cheese.
- Roll the dough the into a ball around the cheese
- Place the stuffed dough into the buttered pan.
- Pour the remaining butter on top of the dough
- Place the pan on top of a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 12 minutes if they start to brown to much then cover with foil!
What is your favorite biscuit recipe?? Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest.
65 Tasty Pillsbury Bread Recipes
Tuesday 6th of September 2016
[…] Grilled Cheese Biscuits […]
15 Grilled Cheese Recipes for all cooking skill levels
Monday 2nd of May 2016
[…] Grilled Cheese Biscuits from Just 2 Sisters […]
Sunday 3rd of April 2016
Oh, this could be such a dangerous recipe at our house. Thanks so much for sharing on Merry Monday. Pinned.
Thrifty Thursday Link Party #95
Thursday 31st of March 2016
[…] Any Room 2) Stockpile Storage in a Small House 3) 5 Tips for Sticking to Your Grocery Budget 4) Grilled Cheese Biscuit 5) 10 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Grocery […]
Tuesday 29th of March 2016
These look so yummy! My kids would go nuts for these! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week!