Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos are a great appetizer for the holiday season! They are very elegant for how quick they are to make as well! I love taking these to holiday get-togethers!!
Be Sure To Pin Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos Above Or Print Below:
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1 cup fresh, raw vegetables- carrots, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, bell peppers, broccoli, snap peas.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Boil pasta according to package directions, until tender.
- Add vegetable bites to water and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain water from pasta and vegetables, immediately run cold water over to stop cooking.
- Saute olive oil and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and veggie bites, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper until heated through.
- Fill mason jar, and allow to cool.
- Place lid on top, store in fridge for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 291Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 5mgSodium 212mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 10g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.