Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Crepes are the perfect light ending to any meal. Speaking of meals, you know we don’t always play by the rules. We have been known to eat frozen custard for dinner. Why not eat Dessert Crepes for breakfast or lunch? A spring brunch would also be a great place to show off your Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Crepes.
We topped the Dessert Crepes with a store bought chocolate sauce. You could easily make your own. Serving the Dessert Crepes with assorted fresh fruit and whipped cream would also be a tasty option.
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, add more to taste
- Bottled Chocolate Sauce, optional
- Fresh Fruit, optional
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Stir together the eggs, milk, water, melted butter and vanilla.
- Add the flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt to the wet mix.
- Pre-heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Add 1/3 crepe batter to the heated skillet. Using your wrists, rotate the skillet in a circle to thin out the crepe.
- Cook each side for approx. 60 seconds. Repeat until all 5-6 crepes are cooked.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar topping together and spread evenly over a large dinner plate.
- One by one, spray one side of the crepe with Pam and place it facedown into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Once the crepe is covered with the topping, roll up the crepe (topping on the outside) and place it back onto a second large dinner plate.
- Repeat until all the crepes are covered with the cinnamon/sugar mix and rolled up!
- Use the bottled chocolate sauce as a drizzle or dip on the side.
What topping would you choose for your Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Crepes?