This photo wheel is a great DIY project plus it makes a great personalized gift!! My daughter created this one for her college dorm room but this is a great craft to have the kids help make for grandparents this year for Christmas! I love that you can change out the photos easily!
Supplies for the Photo Wheel:
- Cardboard large enough to cut the size of the wheel you want
- Spray paint
- Clothes pin
Directions for Photo Wheel:
- Cut your circle out of your cardboard. We used to big bowls to create our large and small circle.
- Spray paint the color of your choice
- Start gluing your clothes pin around the circle with the squeezing part on the circle. Pre-place them we used super glue to place them onto the circle.
- Place your picture around the wheel.
What is your favorite DIY craft for the holidays?? Be sure to follow us on-> Pinterest for more great ideas!