17 Healthy Benefits of Drinking Water is a sponsored post on behalf of Sears PartsDirect. All opinions shared are my own real experience. The links in the post are my sales affiliate links where I earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
One of the things I know I take for granted is access to clean drinking water. The benefits of drinking water are so immense and taking advantage of the availability is something to not take lightly.
What are the Benefits of Drinking Water?
- Water intake helps keep your joints pliable and lubricated. I know my 50-year-old joints definitely need oiled.
- Drinking water can help prevent kidney stones. Enough said!
- Water can help regulate body temperature. I wonder if hot flashes count? I’ll drink gallons of water if it keeps those temperature spikes at bay.
- Getting enough water each day keeps skin bright and beautiful. I already mentioned my 50-year-old joints, well I have the 50-year-old skin covering them up and I like to keep it as healthy and glowing as possible. I’m glad I drink a lot of water!
- ZERO Calories. Avoiding drinking your calories is always a good idea.
- Helps rid your body of waste. No one wants to feel sluggish from constipation.
- Being hydrated may help prevent headaches. A headache of any kind is no joke.
- A dry scalp can be prevented if you stay hydrated. Flake free is the way to be.
- Wrinkles! Yes, wrinkles. Drinking more water helps keep your skin firm and prevent those fine lines most of us ladies are trying to avoid.
Did you know all of these benefits? Read on for more.
- Drink water to strengthen muscles and prevent cramping. As we age muscles weaken, so the more you can move the better.
- Did you know drinking water actually prevents water retention? It does. If your body is so smart and knows exactly what you need. If you aren’t properly hydrated, your feet and ankles will swell from water retention.
- Your blood is 90% water, so up your intake to help move the oxygen through your body.
- Water helps keep your mouth clean. Plus, no sugar so no risk of tooth decay. Keep that smile beautiful.
- Water is essential in food digestion and saliva production. Eating is definitely important to me. So I’ll be drinking all the water I can.
- Water supports a healthy brain. Chronic dehydration can lead to problems with thinking. memory and reasoning. Drink up so your mind is sharp and alert.
- Vitamins and minerals are dissolved in the water you take in.
- Your brain and organs need cushioning. Water is there to do the job for you.
When Should You Drink Water?
Opinions on when to drink water very greatly. You are likely to hear, start the morning with a glass of water. Others will say you need to drink water all day long. Some will even say no water before bed. This question is only for you (or your doctor) to answer. Obviously, if you have medical conditions that affect your water intake limits or expectations, always seek the advice of a medical practitioner before you make any changes in your routine.
Personally, I like to start drinking water as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning. I drink a lot of water. (100 plus ounces daily.) So if I start as soon as I get out of bed, I have lots of time to drink my water throughout the day.
Are there Benefits of Drinking Water from a Fridge Dispenser?
The simple answer is yes. Having access to cold water with a push of a button has many benefits.
- When water is convenient and accessible you will just naturally take advantage of it and drink more.
- Save energy by not opening the fridge door every time you want a drink.
- You won’t be wasting water by running a faucet until cool water is available.
- Here’s my favorite – the kids can help themselves!
What kind of Water Should I Drink?
Water is a key element in a healthy lifestyle and making sure it’s clean water is very important, too
Having a refrigerator with built-in water and ice dispenser is a great way to make sure you have fresh and clean water on a daily basis. But you have to maintain that dispenser to ensure your water is clean.
Cleaning the dispenser often is important and so is making sure you change and replace your filters. With busy lives, these tasks tend to get put on the bottom of the to-do list. Sears PartsDirect can make your life easier. Join their water filter subscription service to ensure you always have clean and fresh water at your fingertips. Order your water filter subscription here.
Plain water is my favorite way to get hydrated, If you are new to drinking large amounts of water or just need some flavor don’t be afraid to experiment with flavors. After you dispense your water, adding fresh lemon, mint or other herbs will give you a refreshing drink that tastes great.
Which Water Filter fits your fridge? Sears PartsDirect can help.
Don’t sweat the small stuff! Sears PartsDirect has you covered on when it comes to your refrigerator. Not only do they have the water filter subscription service, but they also have thousands of replacement parts for all of your appliances.
You can also sign up for a subscription service for your Air filters for furnace, HVAC and air conditioners. These services can save you time, money and frustration. Take advantage of them and take a few household tasks off your plate.
Look how easy it is to change your own fridge filter! Did you even know where it was? It’s so easy to do!
Who Benefits from Drinking Water?
Keeping your body hydrated with fresh clean water is an important part of striving to live a healthy lifestyle. Water really is the best drink for you and your entire family.
New guidelines were just released for Healthy Kids Healthy Drinks. Guess what? Water is recommended for babies on solid foods. Just a sip to get them used to the taste. Water is the foundation of healthy drinks for all!
Don’t forget people living in warmer climates, children, lactating mothers and elderly people need more water.
I guess you can tell, water is the perfect drink for you and a healthy body!
To ensure you have good clean water to drink, keep your filters up to date with the Sears PartsDirect water filter subscription service so you can reap all of the great benefits of drinking water.