Do you think you have what it takes to handle this Lime Sriracha Hummus? This tasty appetizer is great to start off any Mexican dish. Maybe it’s Taco Tuesday or something a little more sophisticated such as Pollo Supremo. No matter the reason for making it, this recipe will help set your tastebuds ablaze!
Not just an appetizer, you could serve this lime sriracha hummus at a tailgating party, or make it just because. It’s spicy enough to hit the spot and is filling enough that you can eat it alone or with other foods!
Garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
Lime juice, bottled
Sriracha + extra for garnish
Salt, to taste
Which WW Program are these points for?
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Using your food processor, add the garbanzo beans, lime juice, Sriracha, minced garlic, cilantro, cumin, paprika, and salt.
With your food processor turned on slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
Blend until smooth and well-mixed.
Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with additional Sriracha, olive oil, lime slices and cilantro leaves.
Serve with fresh vegetables, pita chips and/or tortilla chips.
This hummus definitely has some kick! We like to spice things up every now and then. The guys at your next tailgating or party will not be disappointed!
Are you a fan of Sriracha?
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained
- 4 TBSP lime juice, bottled
- ¼ C Sriracha + extra for garnish
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ C cilantro leaves
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt, to taste
- ½ C olive oil
- Using your food processor, add the chickpeas, lime juice, Sriracha, minced garlic, cilantro, cumin,paprika, and salt.
- With your food processor turned on low slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with additional Sriracha, olive oil, lime slices and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, pita chips and/or tortilla chips.