This Peanut Butter Parfait is so simple to make and a huge hit with the family!!! There are several ways to dress it up for any occasion and the right size to take to a potluck without using an oven or a ton of dishes!!!
Be sure to pin the Peanut Butter Parfait on the picture above or print it below:
- 4 cups prepared vanilla or chocolate pudding (1 large box of instant should work)
- 8 oz cool whip thawed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 18 whole graham crackers crushed
- Beat prepared pudding and 1 cup of peanut butter
- Fold in 4 oz of cool whip
- Allow the mixture to chill for 30 mins
- During this time you can crush the graham crackers and prepare your individual cups or large bowl
- Then layer graham crackers, pudding mix, graham crackers, pudding
- Top mixture with a dollop of cool whip & garnish with chocolate bars, syrup or sprinkles
Don’t forget to follow us on -> Pinterest! What is your favorite quick treat?