Making Weight Watchers chicken stir fry is easy and quick. This is a family friendly, takeout style recipe that everyone loves especially for a healthy dinner! Don’t miss out on any of these Weight Watchers chicken recipes!
This post contains links to products we use. If you buy through the link we earn a commission.
I enjoy making chicken stir fry for meal prep too. One batch or a double batch lasts in the refrigerator all week long and makes a great lunch on the go. If you have kids in the house it’s nice to let them grab a dish and microwave it on their own. Stress free, easy, and so delicious everyone will ask for this healthy dinner.
Is this WW chicken stir fry a quick dinner recipe?
Absolutely. This Weight Watchers chicken stir fry is ready and on the table in less than 25 minutes. That means you don’t have to spend all evening in the kitchen in order to have a delicious meal with your family.
If you are looking for another delicious recipe that is like takeout at home, try this Weight Watchers chicken fried rice. It’s so good and goes great when you are making takeout recipes at home.
What do I need to make this stir fry recipe at home?
If you want to make this WW chicken stir fry at home you’ll need a few simple ingredients. I know sometimes complicated ingredients are difficult to come by and no one wants to be searching around the grocery store for strange stuff.
You’ll need boneless skinless chicken breasts, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, red peppers, broccoli, low sodium soy sauce, vegetable oil, and some dry roasted salted cashews.
If you don’t like the cashews or don’t have them on hand, just leave them out. It’ll lower the points and you won’t really notice they’re gone!
How many points are in a serving of this tasty dinner recipe?
This recipe is great for Weight Watchers. It’s an awesome all in one dinner recipe. You don’t have to add anything to this one in order to have a full meal. You can enjoy this recipe for just 5 points per serving.
Which WW Program are these points for?
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
This recipe makes about 4 servings. Each serving is 1 3/4 cups. I usually try and make sure the mixture is pretty evenly distributed between veggies and protein!
How to make Weight Watchers chicken stir fry:
This is a really easy recipe. Just a few steps and we have a delicious meal on the table. The first thing we need to do is prep our ingredients. Once you have your veggies and chicken chopped up into uniform size pieces we can begin the cooking process.
We’ll be using a non-stick skillet over high heat, the vegetable oil and the sesame oil is used to fry up our ginger, garlic, chicken and veggies. We just need to cook the chicken first for a few minutes until it’s browned.
After the chicken is cooked about halfway we can cook the veggies before adding the chicken back into the skillet. Once the chicken is cooked the rest of the way through and the veggies are tender we can top with the cashews and serve!
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Ginger, Grated
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 1 Large Sweet Red Pepper, 1 Inch Pieces
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 20 Dry Roasted Salted Cashews, Roughly Chopped
- Heat your skillet over high heat with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. Add the ginger, garlic and chicken. Cooke for about 4 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside for later use.
- Next add the rest of the oil and vegetables to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the chicken back into the skillet and add the soy sauce. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the cashews on top and serve!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 96mgSodium 424mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 39g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.