We are a big sports fan family! We just finished up football season, winding down the basketball with March Madness and kicking off the Nascar Season this weekend. We spend many weekend afternoons enjoying our favorite sports with family and food! We always need quick and tasty recipes to keep the crowd under control. This past weekend I tossed a few ingredients into the crockpot and came up with this yummy Crock Pot BBQ Sausage Bites. Enjoy!
Pin Above or Print Below Crock Pot BBQ Sausage Bites:
- 32 0 z Smoked Polish Sausage or Kielbasa sliced into bite sized pieces, Hillshire Farms works great
- 2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tbs[ Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 cup orange or pineapple juice
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook on medium heat for approximately 2 hr until the liquids forms a thick glaze over the Sausage.
- Keep warm in crock pot to serve
- Serve with toothpicks in the bite sized pieces and enjoy!
Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest for more great recipes!