15 Unique Ways To Prepare Corn On The Cob
This post contains links to products we recommend. If you make a purchase through our links, we may earn a commission on the sale.
I love finding new ways to prepare corn on the cob!! Of course, you can eat it with real butter and it’s taste amazing, but adding a new twist to it, will make it even better.
Usually in PA we start seeing corn on the cob from some of the warmer states. My family can never wait for the PA harvest, so we stock up. This week I picked up two dozen from the farmer’s market. We ate a whole dozen and the rest is in the freezer. It’s easy to prepare corn on the cob for freezing or serving.
Here’s 15 unique ways to prepare corn on the cob so you’re ready as soon as the crops come in.
15 Unique Ways To Prepare Corn On The Cob:
- Perfect Corn On The Cob In The Microwave
- Sweet Chili Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Creamy Dill Corn on the Cob
- Oven Baked Corn On The Cob
- Grilled Corn On The Cob In Foil
- Chipotle Parmesan Corn Seasoning Recipe
- Mexican Street Corn
- Grilled Corn on the Cob No Husks
- How To Butter Your Corn On The Cob While Broiling
- BBQ Frito Corn On The Cob
- Curried Corn on the Cob
- Corn On The Cob -No Boil Just Roast in the Oven
- Barbecue Corn On Cob
- Crock Pot Corn On The Cob
- Grilled Corn On The Cob In Husk
My nieces and nephews taught our family a great tip about eating corn on the cob. Butter a piece of bread and then roll the corn on the bread. Your whole ear of corn on the cob will be covered with sweet delicious butter, plus it will be less mess. You can even eat the bread, too!
Cook N Home 2480 Stockpot with Lid, 6.5 quart, Stainless SteelWeber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable GrillCostzon 7-Quart Large Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Tempered Glass Lid, Black
When you prepare corn on the cob, whether you are boiling, grilling or using a slow cooker you can’t go wrong. Sweet corn is versatile and delicious!
Do you have a favorite way to prepare corn on the cob or a serving tip to share?
Be sure to follow us on-> Pinterest for more great recipes and ideas!