This ham and broccoli quiche recipe is an easy and low-cost way to please even the pickiest of eaters. You can pick any protein or vegetables your family will eat, whip it together with some cheese, spices and eggs. Bake it all up in a pre-made pie crust and wallah! It’s a masterpiece waiting to be devoured.
I like to whip up this easy ham and broccoli quiche, with leftovers. This would be perfect if you have any leftover ham and/or veggies from Easter Dinner! Quick and easy is always the best style of cooking in my opinion! You will notice that most of the ingredients required for the ham and broccoli quiche recipe are pre-cooked. That is mainly because I make this recipe with leftovers. If you don’t have leftovers to use up, just prepare your veggies and meat ahead of time to save time.
You can probably make this whole recipe for less than $5.
What Ingredients do you need for the Ham and Broccoli Quiche recipe?
Save time by preparing your crust, vegetables, and meat before you start the rest of the directions.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 1 baked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or vegetable of your choice.
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup chopped cooked ham or meat of your choice , approx. 4 oz
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- optional - 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- Save time by preparing your crust, vegetables and meat before you start the rest of the directions.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the cooked vegetables, cooked meat and shredded cheese into the baked pie crust.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (optional hot sauce) in a bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cheese, meat and vegetables
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let the cooked quiche cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 209Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 92mgSodium 469mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 14g