What are the ingredients for an Easy Seafood Salad Recipe?
Here’s another quick meal idea. This recipe is Weight Watchers friendly. There’s 8 points in the whole recipe! Serve this in a lettuce wrap or on a whole grain bun (the points will go up). Add a side salad and vegetables with rice and you have a whole meal. Don’t forget to have some dairy, too! Enjoy!
- 8 oz imitation crab meat
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tsp light mayo
- 2 tsp plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients and serve chilled
Serving Size3 oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 72Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 12mgSodium 485mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 5g