What are the ingredients for an Easy Seafood Salad Recipe?
Here’s another quick meal idea. This recipe is Weight Watchers friendly. There’s 8 points in the whole recipe! Serve this in a lettuce wrap or on a whole grain bun (the points will go up). Add a side salad and vegetables with rice and you have a whole meal. Don’t forget to have some dairy, too! Enjoy!
- 8 oz imitation crab meat
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tsp light mayo
- 2 tsp plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients and serve chilled
Serving Size3 oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 72 Total Fat 1g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 12mg Sodium 485mg Carbohydrates 11g Fiber 1g Sugar 5g Protein 5g