Need a quick and easy weeknight meal that can feed a crowd? These slow cooker pork tacos are a great family dinner recipe. The Crockpot does all the hard work, taco night has never tasted so good!
Which WW Program are these points for?
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Can I lower the points on these slow cooker pork tacos?
The main recipe here is all about the pork. It’s not a bad recipe in terms of points but you can actually save yourself some points in the toppings and how you serve these. Some great options are below:
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel , SCCPVL610-SCrock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless SteelCrock-Pot SCV700SS Stainless Steel 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, 7 Quart
- Serve without tortillas
- Top with fresh veggies
- Use low fat / non fat cheese for topping
- Use a lean cut for your pork roast
Do you have other great Weight Watchers dinner recipes?
- Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Pizza | Tortilla Pizza
- Weight Watchers Turkey Minestrone | Slow Cooker Recipe
- Weight Watchers Italian Chicken
- Weight Watchers Green Bean Casserole
Printable Slow Cooker Pork Tacos Recipe:
- 4 pound pork roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice
- Cut pork roast in a criss cross fashion. Rub spices into the crevices.
- Place pork in the slow cooker along with water and onion.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with fork. Serve on flour tortillas with taco fixings.
Makes 8-12 Servings
5 WW Points (with 10 servings) meat only, include your toppings in your calculations as well as tortillas or taco shells.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size Oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 245Saturated Fat 2gCholesterol 114mgSodium 323mgCarbohydrates 1gProtein 40g