Hi there, this is Stefanie with Simple Acres . Who else thinks Fall is one of the best times of year? Fall and all things pumpkin are my all time favorite! I am excited to share with you my Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake Recipe. A delicious recipe simple to make with minimal ingredients! There is only 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points in each serving!
What is wonderful about my Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes is that it serves well as a quick breakfast full of the Fall season’s spices, aromas and goodness. It has the perfect amount of pumpkin to satisfy that craving for cozy comfort food this time of year. With that being said, let’s get cooking!
Pumpkin Pancake Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup 30 calorie unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour; whole wheat is optional
- 3 Tablespoons of Truvia brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Mix together almond milk, pumpkin, egg whites and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, brown sugar alternative, baking soda, baking powder, salt in pumpkin pie seasoning. Mix pumpkin mixture with flour mixture.
- Scoop out about 1/4 cup of batter to cook on a low to medium heat skillet pan sprayed with Pam. Lightly brown on both sides.
This recipe makes 6 servings, which is 2 pancakes per serving and it’s just 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points per serving. This recipe was inspired by All Recipes.
There you have it, a delicious Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake recipe you can enjoy any time of year!
If you love cozy pumpkin recipes, here are a few more you are sure to love!
This Pumpkin Spice Latte can be made ahead and then served warm or cold over ice:
You could even drink that yummy latte with these Pumpkin Bars as a mid-day treat:
Maybe a Fall inspired appetizer is in order, if so check out this Cheese Ball: