Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 571mg Carbohydrates: 66g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 11g
What is wonderful about my Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes is that it serves well as a quick breakfast full of the Fall season’s spices, aromas and goodness. It has the perfect amount of pumpkin to satisfy that craving for cozy comfort food this time of year. With that being said, let’s get cooking!
Pumpkin Pancake Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup 30 calorie unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour; whole wheat is optional
- 3 Tablespoons of Truvia brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Mix together almond milk, pumpkin, egg whites and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, brown sugar alternative, baking soda, baking powder, salt in pumpkin pie seasoning. Mix pumpkin mixture with flour mixture.
- Scoop out about 1/4 cup of batter to cook on a low to medium heat skillet pan sprayed with Pam. Lightly brown on both sides.
This recipe makes 6 servings, which is 2 pancakes per serving and it’s just 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points per serving. This recipe was inspired by All Recipes.
There you have it, a delicious Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake recipe you can enjoy any time of year!
If you love cozy pumpkin recipes, here are a few more you are sure to love!