This 2 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe couldn’t be any easier to make! As the name implies, it only requires two ingredients to make and only takes 10 minutes of prep to put together!
If you’re a fan of peanut butter, you’re absolutely going to love this peanut butter and frosting fudge recipe. It’s not only going to be a crowd pleaser with your friends and family, but would also be a great option for any parties, and it’s even a great option to make for a bake sale!
This post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
- What are enchiladas?
- Should I use flour or corn tortillas for enchiladas?
- Should this chicken enchilada casserole be covered when baking?
- What are enchiladas usually filled with?
- How many Weight Watchers points are in a enchilada casserole?
- What can I serve with Weight Watchers enchilada casserole?
- How do I make Weight Watchers enchilada casserole?
- How long does Weight Watchers enchilada casserole last?
- Can I freeze Weight Watchers enchilada casserole?
Why you’ll love this recipe
This recipe only requires 10 minutes of prep from you, then it takes an hour to solidify in the fridge before it’s ready to indulge in! Plus the two ingredients needed are pantry staples so you may already have them in your kitchen!
Ingredients for this recipe
You may be wondering what is needed for this recipe since it only uses two ingredients.
Peanut Butter: The entire taste of this recipe is focused on the peanut butter.
Frosting: Add some sweetness to the fudge with some frosting – we suggest vanilla flavor!
– Feel free to use another butter of your choice such as almond butter if you would prefer.
– Choose any flavor of icing to mix with this recipe. Chocolate could be a tasty option!
Equipment needed for this recipe
This peanut butter and icing fudge recipe doesn’t need much in terms of equipment which means minimal clean-up time which is a huge bonus! You’ll need a microwave-safe bowl to melt the ingredients together. Stir them together with something like a silicone spatula, then add into a 9×9 glass baking pan to let it set!
How to make 2-ingredient peanut butter fudge
Step One: Empty both the peanut butter and frosting into a microwave-safe container.
Step Three: Then microwave on high for 1 min and pour the mixture into a glass baking pan.
Step Two: Microwave on high for 1 min. Remove from microwave and stir.
Step Four: Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard.
What other peanut butter recipes should you try?
Peanut butter is such a popular flavor for baking, you’ll likely want to experiment with other fun peanut butter recipes! You may enjoy this Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Whips recipe, or if you’re craving some cookies, you could always try out this Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe. For an energizing treat, you could always make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls recipe, or get really creative with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza recipe!
How long do I let fudge sit?
This microwave peanut butter fudge recipe just requires about one hour in the fridge to harden before you serve it.
Can I add toppings to this 2 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe?
You certainly could! For example, some sprinkles could add a really fun pop of color!
Can I make this fudge with any frosting?
I avoid making my peanut butter fudge recipe with either cream cheese or whipped frostings. The fudge just doesn’t taste the same with those kinds of canned icing.
You can pretty much use any brand of frosting though so feel free to use whatever one you like or have on hand!
How do I double this easy PB fudge recipe?
This recipe is super simple. It’s a 1-to-1 ratio of peanut butter and icing. So however much icing you want to use, just use that much peanut butter to balance it out.
If you want to simply double the recipe you’ll need to use 32 oz of peanut butter and 32 oz of icing.
The best way to keep fudge fresh for as long as possible is to keep it in an airtight container at room temperature. This will help to prevent the fudge from drying out before you’re finished with it.
Printable Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe:
- 16 oz Jar of any brand peanut butter
- 16 oz Tub ready made frosting any flavor, I like the plain vanilla,the best but avoid cream cheese and whipped they don't get as firm
- Empty both the peanut butter and frosting into a microwave safe container.
- Microwave on high for 1 min. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Then microwave on high for 1 min and pour mixture into glass banking pan. (9 x 9, works best)
- Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 25
Amount Per Serving Calories 190Saturated Fat 2gSodium 121mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 4g