Cheesy Pizza Biscuits are a HUGE hit in my house with the kids in my house! I love how simple and frugal they are to make!!
All the kids love to help make their own little pizzas in biscuits!! They are very customizable to create and just serve with a side of pizza sauce.
We did try making these with the sauce in them but they weren’t as good that way.
This post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
Which WW Program are these points for?
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Pillsbury Biscuits *Use normal biscuits not flaky or grands
1lb of Mozzarella cheese
Ragu Pizza Sauce
Other pizza toppings
I have also found that these cook better in a glass pan vs a metal pan and I use this ->cooking spray to stop them from sticking!
Be Sure To Pin Cheesy Pizza Biscuits Above and Print Below:
- Pillsbury Biscuits *Use normal biscuits not flaky or grands
- 1lb of Mozzarella cheese
- Ragu Pizza Sauce
- Other pizza toppings
- Melted Butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Flatten your biscuits!! My four year old does this step for us
- Put your ingredients on the flattened dough
- Pinch dough up around the toppings
- Place pinched side down in a 9X13 baking pan
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 415 degrees
As well as being fun to make they are a ton of fun to eat!! My kids always try to see who can make their cheese stretch the furthest!! My oldest won the contest that day!!