Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a favorite in our house!! I love that I don’t have to heat up the house with the oven in the summer to make these!!! If you want them to set faster we put ours in the fridge to chill faster.
Pin Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies Above or Print Below:
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of butter or margarine
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/3 cup of Cocoa
- 2/3 Cup of Peanut Butter (I love using crunchy)
- 3 Cups of Oats ( I have used quick cooking or old fashion)
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- *Optional nuts
- Combine together milk, sugar, butter, and cocoa (I add cocoa after the butter has melted) on stovetop in a sauce pan and bring it to a rolling boil
- Remove from heat and add in the Vanilla, Oats, and peanut butter and stir well.
- Scoop onto wax paper and allow to cool and harden. I use a cookie scoop to make them uniform
What is your favorite No Bake recipe??
Be sure to check us out on -> Pinterest for more great recipes!
Friday 20th of May 2022
I made these they ate very good I just wondering if anyone has figured out how many carbs in one cookie I loved eating them but tried finding a carb count and I did not see one they were easy to make and I loved the idea of no bake so I could leave the oven off just put on wax paper let cool and harden
Tuesday 3rd of May 2022
My mom use to make those for us and now I make them for my kids. We all love them. I would use the instant oats instead of the large oats. I crave these especially around my lady comes for monthly visit. Lol
Thursday 16th of June 2016
Chocolate and peanut butter never go out of style! Great post! Thanks for sharing this on Peace, Love, Linkup! Stop by tomorrow at 6 and bring more links! Hope to see you there : )
Creative Spark Link Party #107 - two purple couches
Wednesday 15th of June 2016
Tuesday 14th of June 2016
Wow how easy! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Pinned! Have a great week! Kim