Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a favorite in our house!! I love that I don’t have to heat up the house with the oven in the summer to make these!!! If you want them to set faster we put ours in the fridge to chill faster.
Pin Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies Above or Print Below:
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of butter or margarine
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/3 cup of Cocoa
- 2/3 Cup of Peanut Butter (I love using crunchy)
- 3 Cups of Oats ( I have used quick cooking or old fashion)
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- *Optional nuts
- Combine together milk, sugar, butter, and cocoa (I add cocoa after the butter has melted) on stovetop in a sauce pan and bring it to a rolling boil
- Remove from heat and add in the Vanilla, Oats, and peanut butter and stir well.
- Scoop onto wax paper and allow to cool and harden. I use a cookie scoop to make them uniform
What is your favorite No Bake recipe??
Be sure to check us out on -> Pinterest for more great recipes!