This easy recipe for Weight Watchers cupcake bites is super simple. It’s just a few ingredients and you have a tasty, low point dessert! All of our Weight Watchers Cool Whip Recipes are fun and easy to whip up!
This post contains links to products we use. If you buy through the link we earn a commission.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Weight Watchers cupcake bites:
These WW cupcake bites are unique because they use just a few simple ingredients to make a tasty dessert that is quick and easy. You can definitely make them as one of your Weight Watchers Easter Desserts!
We will be using white self rising flour, rainbow sprinkles, light whipped topping, and Enlightened chocolate raspberry light ice cream for this recipe.
That is it! That’s the whole list of ingredients. Can you believe that something so tasty can come from such a simple combination of ingredients? This is a 2 ingredient dessert recipe and then we have 2 toppings…it really couldn’t be easier.
Weight Watchers Points for Cupcakes:
This recipe is pretty straight forward and easy to tell where the points come from. Each cupcake is 1-2 points per serving, the recipe makes 12 servings.
Which WW Program are these points for?
In 2023, WW is using just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
If you wanted to try and reduce the points in each one you could try finding a lower point alternative for the ice cream or the flour. I can’t guarantee how changing the recipe will make it work out…this recipe is low enough in points that for me it’s not worth risking a recipe flop to make drastic changes.
Here are some kitchen essentials that I like to have on hand when making recipes like this for meal prep:
Making healthy meals is a breeze with these kitchen essentials. Keeping things like this on hand makes my life so much easier in the kitchen.
How to make WW Cupcakes:
First we need to spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350℉.
Next, put the ice cream in a large bowl and let it melt a little bit. Add the flour and stir until everything is combined well.
Now, evenly divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake until a tooth pick removes from the enter clean. This should take about 12 minutes or so.
Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing them to a cooling wrack to finish.
Once they are cool, top each cupcake with 1 teaspoon of whipped topping and divide the sprinkles over the top of all the cupcakes.
If you won’t be eating them all in one day, wait to add the sprinkles and the whipped topping until you are ready to serve!
Looking for more Delicious Weight Watchers Desserts?
Here are some other Weight Watchers dessert recipes you might want to try as well! They’re equally delicious, easy to make, and perfectly low in points so you can indulge when a craving strikes without derailing your plan!
- Lemon cheesecake bites
- Thin Mint Cupcakes Recipe
- Brownie bites
- Mint brownie bite
- Collection of Weight Watchers desserts
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
Weight Watchers Cupcake Bites Printable Recipe:
- 10 Tablespoons White, Self Rising, Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Light Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Tablespoon Rainbow Sprinkles
- 8 Ounces Enlightened Chocolate Raspberry Light Ice Cream
- First we need to spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Next, put the ice cream in a large bowl and let it melt a little bit. Add the flour and stir until everything is combined well.
- Now, evenly divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake until a tooth pick removes from the enter clean. This should take about 12 minutes or so.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing them to a cooling wrack to finish.
- Once they are cool, top each cupcake with 1 teaspoon of whipped topping and divide the sprinkles over the top of all the cupcakes.
- If you won't be eating them all in one day, wait to add the sprinkles and the whipped topping until you are ready to serve!
2 WW points per serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 154Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 8mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 3g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.