Making Weight Watchers frozen yogurt bark is fun and easy. This yogurt bark is a great snack for any healthy lifestyle!
This recipe post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
Weight Watchers points in raspberry frozen yogurt bark
One of the main reasons I whip up recipes like this frozen yogurt bark for Weight Watchers is to curb cravings! This is another delicious raspberry dessert that I can enjoy without straying from my WW program or sacrificing too many points! This recipe makes 16 servings at 1 WW point each!
Which WW Program are these points for?
2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Is this an easy dessert recipe?
This recipe comes together in about 10 minutes and then just needs some time to freeze. I would consider it a very easy to make dessert recipe for Weight Watchers or any healthy lifestyle!
After about an hour this recipe is set and you can serve it or share it! Remember, you need to store this finished Weight Watchers frozen yogurt bark in the freezer after it’s finished, broken into pieces, and ready to eat.
What do I need to make WW raspberry yogurt bark?
This is a great recipe because it’s limited ingredients and simple to put together. Here’s a list of the ingredients we’ll be using to make this raspberry yogurt cookie bark that’s suitable for Weight Watchers.
You’ll need small raspberries…if you can’t find small ones just give yours a rough chop before you begin in the recipe. The base is plain, fat free, Greek Yogurt and then it’s topped with lemon zest and juice, the raspberries, chocolate graham crackers, sliced almonds, and a drizzle of honey!
You can find the full amounts in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post as well as the directions and some notes about the points!
Keep in mind if you change any of the ingredients in this recipe you’ll need to recalculate the points so they are accurate!
Here are some kitchen essentials that I like to have on hand when making recipes like this
Making tasty treats is a breeze with these kitchen essentials. Keeping things like this on hand makes my life so much easier in the kitchen.
How to make Weight Watchers frozen yogurt bark
First we need to prepare the pan. We’ll be using a 9×13 pan which needs lined with aluminum foil which extends up over the edges so you can easily lift the finished bark out at the end!
In a bowl combine the honey, yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until combined and then fold in the raspberries and 5 tablespoons of the crushed graham crackers.
Next, use the back of a spoon or a spatula to spread the mixture into the pan in an even layer. Cover the pan with foil and place it into the freezer.
Freeze the Weight Watchers frozen yogurt bark for about an hour. When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and remove bark from the pan.
Cut into 16 even pieces and serve! Store leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer!
Looking for more delicious Weight Watchers desserts?
Dive into a world of pure refreshment and flavor with our collection of delightful Weight Watchers desserts. Sweet satisfaction that keeps you on track – dive in!
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Raspberry Dessert
- Strawberry Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt
- WW Orange Fluff Dessert
- Dessert Nachos
- 2 Cups Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Fresh Raspberries, Small
- 8 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sliced Almonds
- First we need to prepare the pan. We'll be using a 9x13 pan which needs lined with aluminum foil which extends up over the edges so you can easily lift the finished bark out at the end!
- In a bowl combine the honey, yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix until combined and then fold in the raspberries and 5 tablespoons of the crushed graham crackers.
- Next, use the back of a spoon or a spatula to spread the mixture into the pan in an even layer. Cover the pan with foil and place it into the freezer.
- Freeze the Weight Watchers frozen yogurt bark for about an hour. When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and remove bark from the pan.
- Cut into 16 even pieces and serve! Store leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer!
1 WW Point per serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 70Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 56mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 4g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.