This Weight Watchers Fiesta Chicken Recipe is a perfect option for zero point meal planning! You can eat this for no points and create a delicious taco salad, burrito, or enchilada for just a few points! Everyone loves this in our house, and it’s even better since it is so low point and flexible. Don’t miss out on any of these Weight Watchers chicken recipes!
This post contains links to products we think will be useful and helpful. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission at no cost to you.
How can chicken be 0 points on WeightWatchers?
On the WW program, some foods, like skinless chicken breasts, are designated as zero-point foods due to their low-calorie and high-protein nature. This doesn’t mean they have zero nutritional value, but they can be enjoyed without counting towards your daily points.
These options are designed to support a balanced and healthier eating pattern. Remember, while they’re zero points, portion control and variety are still important.
Can you put frozen chicken in the slow cooker?
Absolutely! Using frozen chicken in a slow cooker is a convenient way to create delicious and tender dishes. Just remember to add a bit more cooking time to ensure thorough cooking. Enjoy experimenting with your favorite flavors and ingredients to create mouthwatering meals!
Courtesy Points Calculation
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
How many Weight Watchers Points in Fiesta Chicken?
All the ingredients in this recipe clock in at zero points, a fantastic fit for the Weight Watchers Plan! Enjoy the Fiesta Chicken deliciousness without a point worry. To personalize it, consider adding a touch of your favorites – a sprinkle of tortilla chips, a dollop of low-fat cheese, or some avocado. Remember, Weight Watchers is all about balance, so embrace these flavorful additions for a perfectly balanced and satisfying meal that aligns with your goals!
What you will need for Fiesta Chicken Recipe:
For the Weight Watchers Fiesta Chicken Recipe, you’ll need boneless chicken breasts, salsa, black beans, frozen corn, water, and optionally shredded Mexican cheese along with chopped tomatoes. Get ready to create a flavorful dish that’s both wholesome and delicious!
How to make this Instant Pot Fiesta Chicken:
Start by placing water and chicken in the Instant Pot, then seal with the lid and cook for 18 minutes on the poultry setting.
After a 5-minute natural steam release, shred the chicken.
Next, introduce the rest of the ingredients and cook for 2 more minutes on high, followed by a 5-minute natural steam release.
Once that’s done, give everything a good stir and serve, optionally topped with cheese and fresh tomatoes for a delightful twist! Enjoy your delicious WW Fiesta Chicken!
More Instant Pot recipes to try
You can make tons of great recipes in the Instant Pot! Check out these fantastic recipes that I love. Explore and savor the convenience and deliciousness the Instant Pot brings to your kitchen!
- Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Garlic
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Weight Watchers Candied Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Sausages Recipe
Printable Weight Watchers Fiesta Chicken Recipe:
- 1-pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 ½ cups black beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1 ½ cups frozen corn
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican cheese (optional)
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Add the water and chicken to the Instant Pot. Place lid on and lock. Cook for 18 minutes on poultry. Allow to naturally release the steam for 5 minutes, and then let the remaining steam out. Shred the chicken.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Allow to naturally release the steam for 5 minutes, and then let the remaining steam out.
- Stir the ingredients until well combined. Serve with a sprinkle of cheese and fresh tomatoes if desired.
0 Weight Watchers Points
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker,
ComSaf Airtight Glass Canister Set of 6 with Lids 17oz Food Storage Jar Round - Storage Container with Clear Preserving Seal Wire Clip Fastening for Kitchen Canning Cereal,Pasta,Sugar,Beans,Spice
365 by Whole Foods Market, Beans Black Organic, 15 Ounce
Trader Joe's - CHUNKY SALSA 16 OZ (1LB) Fat Free
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per Serving Calories 183Cholesterol 48mgSodium 93mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 4gProtein 21g