Did you know that you can easily make a Weight Watchers macaroni salad recipe with tuna that the whole family can enjoy? This easy macaroni salad recipe for Weight Watchers is healthy, easy, and delicious. You can even skip the tuna and have a delicious WW friendly side dish.
This post contains links to products we use. If you buy through the link we earn a commission.
Weight Watchers Macaroni Salad Recipe With Tuna
I love a versatile recipe. If it can be made for a side, salads throughout the week, and even dinner, I’m all for it! Multitasking recipes are awesome especially when they fit into my Weight Watchers program.
This awesome Weight Watchers macaroni salad recipe includes healthy ingredients and you can add tuna or leave it out depending on what you have on hand and what your plans are for the salad!
Sometimes I want to serve this up for dinner so I include the tuna for an extra filling protein punch. If I’m making this for a party or gathering I might leave it out for a regular macaroni salad recipe. Either way, it’s delicious and always a hit.
Weight Watchers Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
This recipe is totally unfussy. There are no surprise ingredients or difficult to find additives. All of these recipe ingredients are easy to find, most of them keep well too so you can usually whip this recipe up with little warning.
I like that for those busy weeknights when I don’t have the patience for running to the store and then also cooking a meal!
- Light Mayonnaise
- Red Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Celery, Chopped
- Red Onion, Chopped
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- Tuna, In Water
- Whole Wheat Elbow Macaroni, Dry
How to make macaroni salad healthy:
First we need to cook the macaroni in salted water. Use the package to get the precise times and water measurements. Drain the pasta and put it aside in a large bowl after it’s cooked.
While the pasta is cooking mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and garlic powder.
Add the mayonnaise mixture to the cooked pasta and stir until well combined.
Fold in the tuna, celery, onion, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to your liking or not at all if you have sodium restrictions!
You can serve this dish warm or cold depending on your preferences.
This recipe makes about 8 servings. Each serving is 2/3 Cup or so. Make sure to adjust the nutritional information and Smart Points values as necessary based on how many servings you make.
Do you have the Weight Watchers Points info for this recipe?
Sure! So here’s the breakdown for the Weight Watchers program.
Courtesy WW Point Calculation
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
If you make any changes to the ingredients or the serving amounts you will need to recalculate the points.
Of course I always recommend that you calculate points for yourself based on the ingredients you actually use as different brands of each ingredient can have differing point values! In the end, like everything else in life, we have to do what is best for ourselves!
Shopping Links for WW Macaroni Salad:
These are helpful online shopping links for making this Weight Watchers macaroni salad recipe. These are affiliate links which means if you click through and make a purchase I’ll make a small commission at no cost to you!
Other Delicious Weight Watchers Recipes To Try:
We need more than just one amazing Weight Watchers recipe right? Here are some others to help round out your meal plan, give you ideas for dinner, and more! You can check out all of my Instant Pot WW recipes, all of my Air Fryer Weight Watchers recipes, and all of my Weight Watchers ground turkey recipes with those links!
- The Best Fish Taco Recipe | Keto, Weight Watchers, Low Calorie
- Sugar Free Lime Dessert for Weight Watchers
- Air Fried Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders | Healthy Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Loaded Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Parmesan Broccoli Healthy Dip Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Chicken Recipe
- WW Chicken Sausage Stew
Weight Watchers tuna pasta salad Printable Recipe
Here is a printable version of this Weight Watchers tuna pasta salad recipe. If you can’t make this one today or you want to save it for use again in the future you can use this printable version. It’s all on one page and nice and easy for printing and saving.
- 1/2 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Red Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Celery, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 3 Ounces Tuna, In Water
- 8 Ounces Whole Wheat Elbow Macaroni, Dry
- First we need to cook the macaroni in salted water. Use the package to get the precise times and water measurements. Drain the pasta and put it aside in a large bowl after it's cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and garlic powder.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the cooked pasta and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the tuna, celery, onion, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to your liking or not at all if you have sodium restrictions!
- You can serve this dish warm or cold depending on your preferences.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 175Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 7mgSodium 270mgCarbohydrates 28gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 5gSugar 2gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 8g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.