February is National Cherry Month – a good month to whip up cherry dessert recipes. Why do you suppose that is?
If I was to wager a guess, I’d say it probably has to do with the folktale about George Washington chopping down the cherry tree. Anything cherry is a perfect dessert for me!
All that really doesn’t matter, all that really matters is these 20 delicious Cherry Dessert Recipes that are waiting to be gobbled up.
Which Cherry Dessert Recipes do you plan to make this month?
20 Cherry Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Cherry Pie
- Orange Cherry Oatmeal Muffins
- Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies Bars
- Cherry Coke Cupcakes
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Tart
- Chocoalte Cherry Almond Magic Layer Bars
- Homemade Cherry Sauce For Ice Cream
- Cherry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Popcorn
- Cherry Topped Brownie Bites
- Cherry Fudge Recipe
- Baked Brie and Cherries
- Apple Cherry Strudel
- White Chocolate Cherry Banana Bread
- Cherry Filled Heart Cookies
- Double Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
- Crock Pot Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
Thursday 5th of February 2015
Thanks so much for sharing my recipe. Off to check out the others. Pinned & Tweeted!
Friday 6th of February 2015