This boneless stuffed turkey roll is easy to make and great for Weight Watchers as well. It’s a delicious dinner recipe that everyone loves.
When it comes to unique dinner recipes that are easy to create and easy enough for weeknights this boneless stuffed turkey recipe is perfect. It’s something a little different, my family loves it, and I love that it’s pretty easy to prep. Just 3 WW points per serving!
The leftovers reheat really well too so this is a nice recipe to make for lunches and easy to reheat dinners. Make some today and give it a try!
This recipe post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
If you are looking for great turkey breast recipes that are low in points for Weight Watchers this is a great option. It pairs well with fresh or steamed veggies and some rice or quinoa. This is a great recipe to make for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe for boneless stuffed turkey is about 4-6 servings which is perfect for a family dinner recipe or for leftovers! You can also double the recipe to make more in advance if you’d like to have some for lunches and dinners throughout the week.
Serving size will depend on how big you make your slices after it cooks. I usually slice it into six pieces unless it comes out quite small. Use your best judgement. The nutritional information and points are estimated based on 6 servings.
Is this a gluten free boneless stuffed turkey breast recipe?
This recipe is naturally gluten free. There are no ingredients in this boneless stuffed turkey that should have wheat or any other gluten additives. Keep an eye on your ingredients lists on each of the seasonings and ingredients just to be sure there’s no sneaky gluten!!
As long as you monitor the additives in your ingredients list you won’t have any worries about gluten in this recipe.
WW has definitely changed from 2020 to now. They went from three to one plan to multiple plans and back to one plan again. So in 2023, we have just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
If you really want to cut down points for whatever reason you can swap out the bacon for turkey bacon to reduce the points a bit.
What do I need to make this boneless stuffed turkey recipe?
This recipe uses boneless skinless turkey breast, bacon, cheese, olive oil, spinach, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, parsley, lemon, lemon juice, and dry white wine. That’s all you’ll need to make this tasty dinner recipe that will wow your guests and family members.
As I mentioned above you can really cut down on fat and points by using turkey bacon if need be. The points are not too high in this recipe as is so you shouldn’t have much to worry about!
We like to pair this one with steamed veggies, a salad, or some greens. It’s also great with zoodles or riced cauliflower for a very low point addition to this meal.
Here are some kitchen essentials that I like to have on hand when making recipes like this for meal prep:
Making healthy meals is a breeze with these kitchen essentials. Keeping things like this on hand makes my life so much easier in the kitchen.
How to make Weight Watchers stuffed turkey:
Here we have a step by step guide for making the most delicious stuffed turkey breast. It’s easy and delicious, don’t forget you can also print all of this information in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
That’s where you’ll find the full ingredients list, amounts, shopping links, and helpful tips for preparing the perfect boneless stuffed turkey dinner.
Add the oil to the pan, Put the chopped onion and garlic there, season with salt and pepper.
Fry for a couple of minutes.
Put the chopped spinach leaves in a frying pan with the onion, pour in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and saute for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Transfer to a separate bowl to cool.
When the spinach cools down, add grated cheese to it. Mix it up.
The turkey breast needs to be pounded flat.
Pepper and salt the meat, lay out flat and add the filling. Roll up.
Wrap the roll in strips of bacon.
Place the parsley stalks on the bottom of the baking dish. Spread the lemon cut into rings on the parsley.
Transfer the roll to a baking pan, pour olive oil over it. Pour in the white wine. Cover with foil. Place in a preheated oven to bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Remove the foil, pour the sauce (link to a turkey a baster )over our roll from the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for another 30 minutes.
Looking for more delicious recipes to try?
If you are searching for even more delicious dinner recipes that feature turkey and are great for Weight Watchers you are in the right place. Check out some of our favorites and some of the most popular recipes with our readers below.
There’s surely something that will suit every meal plan and diet you have going. Even picky eaters will find something to love in this collection of recipes.
- Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet
- Weight Watcher Turkey Burgers
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Recipes
- Weight Watchers Turkey Enchiladas
- Turkey Broccoli Alfredo Quesadillas
Printable Boneless Stuff Turkey Recipe:
- 2 lb boneless skinless Turkey breast
- 8 strips Bacon center cut
- 1/2 Cup Cheese low fat cheddar
- 1 cup Spinach
- ½ cup Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Dry white wine
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Add the oil to the pan, Put the chopped onion and garlic there, season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Put the chopped spinach leaves in a frying pan with the onion, pour in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and saute for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Transfer to a separate bowl to cool.
- When the spinach cools down, add grated cheese to it. Mix it up.
- The turkey breast needs to be pounded flat.
- Pepper and salt the meat, lay out flat and add the filling. Roll up.
- Wrap the roll in strips of bacon.
- Place the parsley stalks on the bottom of the baking dish. Spread the lemon cut into rings on the parsley.
- Transfer the roll to a baking pan, pour olive oil over it. Pour in the white wine. Cover with foil. Place in a preheated oven to bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the foil, pour the sauce (link to a turkey a baster )over our roll from the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for another 30 minutes.
3 WW points per serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 379Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 138mgSodium 619mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 55g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.