- 40 - 50 Hot Cherry Peppers
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Cane or White Sugar
- 2 Cups White Vinegar
- Clean peppers and remove seeds and stems. (I let a few seeds in)
- Finely, chop peppers. (Food processor works great)
- Place peppers in pot and sprinkle with salt.
- Let stand for 1 - 2 hours.
- Stir in sugar.
- Pour in vinegar.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Stir frequently.
- Allow to cool and place in jars and process in water bath canner.
- I just put mine in jars in the refrigerator.
- This recipe makes approximately 6 pint size jars