These Weight Watchers Chocolate Banana Crepes are simple to make, quick and the variations you could make these are endless.
The WW points are low in each crepe making them a great meal or snack! We have more healthy banana recipes for you to try, too.
This post contains links to products we use. If you buy through the link we earn a commission.
Ingredients for Crepe Batter
You will probably have most of the ingredients on hand.
- Vegetable Oil
- Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
Take note that Pastry Flour is different from all purpose flour. It’s softer and finer than regular flours. You can use all purpose flour in the recipe. The pastry flour has a lower protein content so the texture of the crepes is smoother. They are definitely lighter and fluffier with pastry flour.
Ingredients for Crepe Filling
The fillings is so simple. It’s just your preferred brand of Cool Whip and powdered peanut butter. PB2 is the most used peanut butter powder. You could also use your favorite protein powder in this recipe. PB2 also has a chocolate peanut butter powder with cooca to try, too.
Useful Tools for Making Crepes
What can I substitute for the Banana Topping?
If you would rather have a lower glycemic fruit you could substitute strawberries or raspberries in place of the banana.
Even blueberries or a combination of fruits would be delicious on your Weight Watchers Crepes. Chocolate syrup is always optional but we all need chocolate in our lives!
I hope you enjoy these Weight Watchers Chocolate Banana Crepes! If you like healthy sweet treats you may also like these Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites as well. Visit Stefanie at Simple Acres for more great dietician tested recipes.
More Healthy Weight Watchers Dessert Options:
- Weight Watchers Apple Pie
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
Printable Weight Watchers Chocolate Banana Crepes Recipe:
Weight Watchers Chocolate Banana Crepes
These Chocolate Banana Crepes offer a healthy way to quench your sweet tooth! If you would rather have a lower glycemic fruit you could substitute strawberries or raspberries in place of the banana.
Whole Wheat Crepes:
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup lite whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 4 medium bananas sliced
- 8 tsp chocolate syrup
- Pour milk, egg, whole wheat flour and salt into a mixing bowl and blend until smooth with a hand mixer.
- It is best to refrigerate the batter for an hour before cooking it. The texture of the batter should be somewhat like heavy whipping cream.
- While the batter is resting mix up your filling. Gently whisk the peanut butter powder into your thawed whipped topping and refrigerate until read to use.
- Before cooking quickly whisk the batter then add some to a greased small cooking pan over low to medium heat.
- Pour about 2 Tbsp of batter on the pan and cover the surface with the batter by tilting the pan around. Cook 1-2 minutes on either side until you see a golden brown appearance. Repeat this for each crepe you make.
- Allow crepes to cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the desired amount of filling and roll up for serving. Top with sliced bananas and chocolate syrup if desired.
This recipe makes 8 servings. One serving is 1 crepe and 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points each.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chefman Electric Crepe Maker & Griddle, Precise Temperature Control Skillet for Perfect Brunch Blintzes, Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, & Tortillas, 12" Nonstick Grill Pan, Includes Batter Spreader & Spatula
COOKLOVER Crepe Pan Nonstick Die cast Aluminum PFOA Free Induction Omelet Pan 8.7 inch - Sea-Salt Gray
PB2 Powdered Chocolate Peanut Butter with Cocoa - 4g of Protein, 90% Less Fat, Certified Gluten Free, Only 50 Calories per Serving for Shakes, Smoothies, Low-Carb, Keto Diets
Amount Per Serving Calories 254Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 7mgSodium 130mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 4gSugar 15gProtein 7g
Wednesday 11th of January 2023
This looks like a great recipe, but it would be nice to have some directions for how to prepare and use the filling. There are only instructions for how to make the crepes :-(.
Wednesday 11th of January 2023
Oh, my words. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This recipe hadn't been updated since 2019 and some parts of it disappeared over the years. I've updated the post, and added some helpful info, and all of the ingredients and instructions are in the recipe card. I appreciate you! Michele