Hi there, this is Stefanie with Simple Acres. Who else thinks Fall is one of the best times of the year? Fall and all things pumpkin are my all-time favorite! I am excited to share with you my Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake Recipe. A delicious recipe simple to make with minimal ingredients!
This post contains links to products we use. If you buy through the link we earn a commission.
What is wonderful about my Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes is that it serves well as a quick breakfast full of the Fall season’s spices, aromas, and goodness. It has the perfect amount of pumpkin to satisfy that craving for cozy comfort food this time of year. With that being said, let’s get cooking!
Pumpkin Pancake Ingredients:
These delicious pancakes will be a family favorite in no time! We make them a lot in the fall but you can make them year-round when the weather cools down and pumpkin everything is racing through our minds!
Here is everything that you’ll need to make pumpkin pancakes. Gather these ingredients.
- 30 calorie unsweetened almond milk
- Pumpkin puree
- Egg whites
- Vegetable oil
- All-purpose flour; whole wheat is optional
- Truvia brown sugar blend
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin pie spice
How to make pumpkin pancakes:
You will need a medium-size mixing bowl, a small mixing bowl, measuring cups, measuring spoons, a whisk, and a frying pan to make this recipe.
Mix together almond milk, pumpkin, egg whites, and vinegar in a mixing bowl and whisk until well belended.
In a separate bowl combine flour, brown sugar alternative, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie seasoning. Mix the dry combination into the liquid mixture and stir until blended. You will probably have a few lumps and that’s okay.
Scoop out about 1/4 cup of batter to cook on a low to medium heat skillet pan sprayed with Pam. Lightly brown on both sides.
This recipe makes 6 servings, which is 2 pancakes per serving and it’s just 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points per serving. Please see below for the updated myWW point calculation information. This recipe was inspired by All Recipes.
There you have it, a delicious Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancake recipe you can enjoy any time of year. The recipe makes 12 pancakes and the points are based on that.
Courtesy WW Points
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
Points are per serving, the recipe makes six servings, it will depend on how large you make the pancakes how many are in a serving.
What to serve with Weight Watchers pumpkin pancakes
A great side for pancake would be fresh fruit. Blueberries and bananas would be my first choice to pair with the pumpkin flavors. A side of lean bacon or turkey sausage would also make a great complement to this breakast meal.
Can I Freeze Pumpkin Pancakes
Yes! Freezing pumpkin pancakes is a great idea. You can double or triple the batch and you’ll have plenty on hand when you don’t have a lot of time to fuss over breakfast.
Allow each pancake to cool completely. Place the pancakes on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure they aren’t touching each other. Place in the freezer for at least two hours. Once the pancakes are frozen solid put them inside an airtight container or freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to three months.
When you want to eat a pancake, pull it from the freezer and reheat in the microwave or toaster oven.
If you love cozy pumpkin recipes, here are a few more you are sure to love!
Making pumpkin pancakes is fun but what about even more pumpkin and fall-themed recipes?
Here are some of our other favorites for fall!
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe,
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles
- Self Crust Pumpkin Pie For Weight Watchers!
Printable Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cup 30 calorie unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour; whole wheat is optional
- 3 Tablespoons of Truvia brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Mix together almond milk, pumpkin, egg whites and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, brown sugar alternative, baking soda, baking powder, salt in pumpkin pie seasoning. Mix pumpkin mixture with flour mixture.
- Scoop out about 1/4 cup of batter to cook on a low to medium heat skillet pan sprayed with Pam. Lightly brown on both sides.
Serving is 2 pancakes 4" each
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 328Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 571mgCarbohydrates 66gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 6gSugar 2gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 11g
I am not a medical professional. These calculations are provided are a courtesy and may not be accurate.