This Weight Watchers pasta salad recipe is quick, easy, and so delicious. No one will know they’re enjoying a healthier version of their favorite summer salad!
This post contains links to products that you can purchase. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
We all know that Weight Watchers is great because you can literally eat ANYTHING! As long as you are tracking your points and staying within your points “budget” you can enjoy all of your favorite foods.
This healthy pasta salad is loaded with fresh vegetables so we have added textures, flavors, and bulk that is low in points. You can enjoy this recipe on any of the three myWW plans. Find the points information for a serving below!!
Here is what you’ll need to make this Weight Watchers pasta salad at home:
We will need whole wheat pasta in two different shapes, we’re using elbows and spirals! We will also need olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, dijon mustard, salt and pepper, garlic, olives, green and red peppers.
Then we add in some summer squash, grape tomatoes, zucchini, and frozen green peas!
Perhaps the best news is that this one is ready in about 45 minutes and you can totally prepare it in advance for any party or event you might have going on!
Here’s how to put this delicious summer pasta salad together:
First we need to prepare the pasta. Cook it according to the directions on the package, it’ll be different for each brand.
Cook the pasta to aldente so it’s not too mushy. Make sure to rinse the pasta before you drain it again and set it aside for later.
To prepare the salad dressing we need to combine the seasonings and the oil in a small bowl. The oil, lemon juice, oregano, mustard, salt, black pepper and garlic all go into the dressing.
Finally we combine the cooked pasta, the chopped vegetables, and the dressing in a large bowl.
Just make sure you try and keep your vegetables all a similar size so that they combine well!
Weight Watchers Information for Summer Pasta Salad:
This recipe makes about 12 servings. A serving is 1 cup of the finished salad. Here is a points breakdown so you can see how to track this tasty recipe for your particular color of myWW program!
- Blue Program: 4 Points Per Serving
- Green Program: 4 Points Per Serving
- Purple Program: 2 Points Per Serving
Printable Weight Watchers Pasta Salad Recipe:
- 4 Ounces Uncooked Spiral Whole Wheat Pasta
- 4 Ounces Uncooked Elbow Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 1/2 Ounces Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Medium Yellow Summer Squash, Halved and Sliced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Halved and Sliced
- First we need to prepare the pasta. Cook it according to the directions on the package, it'll be different for each brand.
- Cook the pasta to aldente so it's not too mushy. Make sure to rinse the pasta before you drain it again and set it aside for later.
- To prepare the salad dressing we need to combine the seasonings and the oil in a small bowl. The oil, lemon juice, oregano, mustard, salt, black pepper and garlic all go into the dressing.
- Finally we combine the cooked pasta, the chopped vegetables, and the dressing in a large bowl.
- Just make sure you try and keep your vegetables all a similar size so that they combine well!
Amount Per Serving Calories 106Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 168mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 2g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.