Fast Food Choices Under 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints is a post that contains links to products we love. If you click and make a purchase we may make a small commission at no cost to you.
You have decided to use the Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints program to help you get into shape and find better health. One of the hardest things about this process is giving up your favorite foods. The thing is, with Weight Watchers you don’t actually lose out on your favorite foods. You only have to account for them differently. We have gathered together a few of the best Fast Food Treats Under 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints. These are all great treats that you can indulge in on occasion without guilt.
Weight Watchers Essential Freestyle CookbookWeight Watchers Scales by Conair Digital Glass Weight Scale; Chrome / Clear GlassWeight Watchers Instant Pot Smart Points Cookbook: The Complete Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook – with 60 Healthy & Delicious Instant Pot Cooker Recipes
Planning ahead before heading to a restaurant is the best way to stay in your point range for each day. While you can guess when you arrive at the restaurant, it is best to know in advance. We give you a great list here of popular fast food restaurants, but you can also easily look up the menu and nutrition information for most chain restaurants online and calculate points ahead of time for yourself. Plus keep a list in your tracker for easy reference of your favorite low point choices.
Fast Food Choices Under 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points
- Hashbrowns | 1 Pieces | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken | No Dressing | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Kids French Fry | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Bacon Ranch Salad, Grilled Chicken | No Dressing | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Medium Iced Coffee, Sugar Free Flavoring | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Small Sweet Tea | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Large Chili | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- 4 Piece Regular or Spicy Chicken Nugget | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Garden Side Salad | No Dressing | 0 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad | Grilled Chicken | Half Size | No Dressing | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Jr. Hamberger Patty Only | 3 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Ultimate Chicken Grilled Filet | No Bun | 1 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Crispy Chicken Patty | No Bun | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Sandwich Buns | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Steel Cut Oatmeal | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Seasoned Homestyle Potatoes | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- 4 Piece Chicken Nugget | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Value Size Onion Rings | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Garden Chicken Salad | No Dressing | Grilled Chicken | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Garden Side Salad | No Dressing | 2 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Fat Free Milk | 8 Oz | 3 Freestyle SmartPoints
Chick Fil A:
- Grilled Chicken Nuggets | 12 Nuggets | 1 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Side Salad | No Dressing | 2 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Small Chicken Noodle Soup | 3 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Medium Fruit Cup with Blueberries | 0 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Grilled Market Salad with Grilled Filet | No Dressings | 1 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Large Chicken Noodle Soup | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Southwest Salad with Spicy Filet | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Nuggets | No Dressing | 3 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Kids Meal | 6 Nuggets Version | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
Jack In The Box:
- Southwest Chicken Salad | Grilled | No Dressing | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Egg Roll | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Chicken Strips | Grilled | 4 Pieces | 2 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Grilled Chicken Salad | No Dressings or Croutons | 4 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Spicy Corn Sticks | 2 Freestyle SmartPoints
- Mini Pancakes | 8 Pieces | 5 Freestyle SmartPoints
Don’t stress about missing out on your favorite fast food treats. Check the point values listed above on some of your favorite fast food locations and easily work a treat or even meal into your diet. These fast food treats under 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints give you a great variety from breakfast, to entree to dessert.
Looking For More Great Weight Watchers Content?
Weight Watchers Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe | 2 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Fast Food Choices Under 10 Smart Points
50 Weight Watchers Smart Points Desserts
Weight Watchers Smart Points Taco Bell Menu
Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet | 10 WW Smart Points
Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe | Weight Watchers Points Included
Does Weight Watchers Online Work?
Weight Watchers 2016 SMART Points CalculatorWeight Watchers Beyond the Scale 2016 Smart Points CalculatorWeight Watchers 2017 SMART POINTS Calculator – For the Smart Points Diet Plan
Monday 14th of August 2017
I love this list!!! I'm a single mom with 4 kids still at home and it seems like I live in my car. I'm embarrassed to say we spend a lot of time in Drive thru lines. These choices will be great for me and the kids!!!
Thursday 10th of August 2017
I'm doing weight watchers and we use the smart points. What is the smart points for the fast foods you listed. You currently have Points Plus listed. I would love to use your list if it listed the Smart Points.
Thursday 10th of August 2017
Thanks Susan! Here's the post about fast food and smart points. Thanks for stopping by! https://www.midlifehealthyliving.com/weight-watchers-fast-food-choices-under-10-smart-points/
Staying On Track to a Healthy Lifestyle - Just 2 Sisters
Sunday 17th of April 2016
[…] derailing you from staying on track. Keeping a list of low calorie foods or point plus breakdowns in your purse or car makes it easier to make informed decisions on the […]
FAST FOOD Choices UNDER 5 WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS | just2sisters.com/…… | Weight Loss
Saturday 30th of January 2016
[…] FAST FOOD Choices UNDER 5 WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS | just2sisters.com/… […]
Sunday 5th of October 2014
Ooh yum, I love this list of goodies. I haven't tried WW in ages, but I think it might be about time I hop back on the band wagon. This list will come in handy because I'm always on the go!
Tuesday 3rd of January 2017
This looks like a great site with lots of ideas, i have already saved a bunch of stuff. Thanks Michelle